New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

Calling Newbies

Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:43 pm

Hey Guys

I see there is quite a few new people who havent intro'd themselves!!!

Jump in we wont bite.....much!!

nah jump in and have a say, its good to see new faces and bikes!!!

re: Calling Newbies

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:01 pm

Today I tagged a 03 zx6 (black of course) i'm hoping they come along.. i also tagged a blue zx9 and a older kwaka (no idea of model)
welcome all newbies.. we don't bite much :D

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:26 pm

as what the guys b4 me said but plz make an effort to update ya profile to include your location even if it's just the city/ town... it's good for inter state rivalry we have going...lol

cheers

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:41 pm

ah ha strutto I see you are on, own up fellow Queenslander introduce ones self to us!!

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:51 pm

Hahahaha.... Hi!

Keep an eye out for an intro thread coming to a section near you soon...

:P

Re: re: Calling Newbies

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:51 pm

tanyathecheeky wrote:Today I tagged a 03 zx6 (black of course) i'm hoping they come along.. i also tagged a blue zx9 and a older kwaka (no idea of model)
welcome all newbies.. we don't bite much :D

I tagged a Black 03 6R parked next to Autobarn in Moss St on Sautrday morning... I hope they "delurk"

I always send the new guys a PM to remind them to put in an Introduction... Maybe if we all badger them enough they'll hopefully jump in...

Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:24 pm

Perhaps having to write an intro when registering with the KSRC that automatically displays in the Intro section when rego is complete.

Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:48 pm

Blue636 wrote:Perhaps having to write an intro when registering with the KSRC that automatically displays in the Intro section when rego is complete.

Best idea I've read for a while Jibbers ..... Move forward three Places.

Cheers Brett

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:04 pm

hi, i'm mina and i'm a ksrc-oholic.....

i havent posted in the last 6 seconds but i'm getting there. :oops:

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:35 pm

yes..a good idea jibbers..
also they should get involved in the gen topic stuff, so those of us who get it via email get to say hello...dont b scared children to get involved..even if u are wrong (hell minas always wrong but he wont shut up!!)

Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:37 pm

Ahhh new Queenslander Tex636 introduce thy self!!! don't worry about Neka he's alright don't let that put you off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:43 pm

hey..ill bite if u ask me too...
as for harmless....only if ur male!!

Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:54 pm

noob question here...

what's neka - a self confessed honda rider - doing on a kwaka forum? or does he just enjoy sleeping with the enemy?

Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:45 pm

slojo wrote:noob question here...

what's neka - a self confessed honda rider - doing on a kwaka forum? or does he just enjoy sleeping with the enemy?

Purely for entertainment value Slojo trust me, every so often he absolutely Busts us all up .... dont mind the drivel just be ready to laugh when it happens. Besides that the "Gay Blade" is rarely ridable & it keeps his hands out of his pockets with all the two finger typing. We Kwika riders are a very friendly lot as you know ... so its the least we could do,
Cheers Brett

C'mon "Narfie" put your thinking cap on an Smack one outta the park.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:04 pm

slojo wrote:noob question here...

He used to be a kwaka rider, buy lost sight of the light...we are trying to steer him back :wink:
Post a reply