UK author needs help with Kawa triples book please

General Discussion

UK author needs help with Kawa triples book please

Postby alastairw » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 am

Hi guys;

I am working on a new title for Veloce Books here in the UK, called the Kawasaki Triples Bible, due to be published in 2010. Veloce have just published The Cafe Racer Phenomenon if you fancy having a look at my latest effort... ( www.veloce.co.uk )

The triples book will be a model by model history, tech specs, info on NOS parts supply, resto tips, some road and drag racing history, plus featured multi engine specials, like the Whitelock 48 cylinder, or V6s, fours etc.

If anyone wishes to get in touch, tell me why the triples are so addictive to collect and restore, or has archive pics, memories of racing `em, building them up, or just riding them back in the day, please feel free. I'm especially interested in getting background info on the Sayle H2R and Hansford racers, or club level guys doing it on 350/400 triples as we did in the UK with the KH400 Cup.

Are there are any early Kawasaki dealers from Australia/NZ, who recall selling the Samurai/Avenger twins and early S and H series triples back in the 60s/ 70s when the big K was a young company expanding beyond Japan? Also, anyone who has a special triple, something like the Dyson 250s perhaps, or a Rickman/Seeley 500/750..?

All help appreciated - trying to keep meself busy this winter or I may have to take a real job...
please PM me on this site and I will get back to you.
alastairw :)
alastairw

Bike: It's not worth Mentioning
State: Please Select a State

Return to General Discussion