OK OK I'll do it

New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs

OK OK I'll do it

Postby ZXRobyn » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 pm

G'day to you all wave.gif
It was suggested that I should post an intro - so here goes :roll:
I ride a '95 ZXR750 which has bout 92,000kms on her now. I was a pillion for 13yrs and in '98 got my licence :D

FTR I'm a JP (Just a Person), if you ever need one. ;)
I'm a Project Coordinator (Occi First Aider and occasional hoist driver) on a construction site in Sydney and have completed my Diploma in building studies (builders licence). Aside from riding, in my spare time I renovate houses/units and I don't mind getting dirty - in fact I enjoy it!!

I LOVE my bike and everything related to it!
I love guys in leathers on sportsbikes (did I really write that here? :oops:). I think I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie - love fun parks - love drag races (just the sound of the top fuelers; mmm yeh, that does it for me lol) and basically love anything that gets your heart racing. 8)

Bout 9mths ago I split with the love of my life of 22yrs, and yeh occasionally my wheels fall off - wot can I say besides 'just put em back on!' :o
And yes, I enjoy a drink or two or three..... so hopefully I will have no worries fitting in with you guys. :drinkers:
I have only met a few of you, but am looking forward to catching up for rides etc and putting more faces to names at the Halls Gap Shebang!
Ok.. that's a wrap :D

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
HCST #1
ZXRobyn
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX9R
State: New South Wales

Re: OK OK I'll do it

Postby smek » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:01 am

ZXRobyn wrote:And yes, I enjoy a drink or two or three.....

well you just met the pre-requisite... welcome aboard!
smek
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX10R

Postby Mel » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:41 am

Hiya and welcome Robyn!

:D :D :D

Not long now til HG... :twisted:
2010 ZX6R
1997 ZX7R
I ride like a girl...
Mel
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R
State: ACT

Postby Benno » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:37 am

Bout time you pulled your finger out woman!

I can also vouch for her ability to put a few drinks under the belt. She has some terrific form! I'm sure Rod was surprised after the first half a dozen or so and she was still going strong :lol:
Vespa!
Benno
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Scooter
State: Victoria

Postby SoundGuy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Welcome Robyn,

Enjoy the Forum.

C U at the old road sometime, some of the Sydney Crew hang out at the PITS on Saturdays and/or Sundays

8)
SoundGuy
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX10R

Postby JetPilot » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Well its aboot toom.
Gday Robyn and welcome to the "drinking" forum. You can curtainly down a coldy.... or 20... My drinking buddy.
Mate have fun at Halls gap.... that goes for the rest of ya to. Be safe and see when I'm lookin at you.( or is that down at ya) :P

Go you good thing. 8)
Kawasaki Z1000r 2012
JetPilot
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Z1000

Postby Strika » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Rob! My oh my, a girl who drinks, rides, can do stuff around the house AND likes getting dirty!!!!! :shock: :shock: If your not busy Saturday.....wanna get married??????????? :lol:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Postby Daisy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Strika wrote:If your not busy Saturday.....wanna get married??????????? :lol:

Hey you 3 timer! you were supposed to marry me next. :P :lol:
dutchy wrote:White bikes are awesome :grin:
Daisy
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: GTR
State: South Australia

Postby Strika » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Daisy wrote:
Strika wrote:If your not busy Saturday.....wanna get married??????????? :lol:

Hey you 3 timer! you were supposed to marry me next. :P :lol:

Yeah, but you never said you liked getting dirty!!!!! :lol:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Postby Smitty » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 pm

ZXRobyn wrote:G'day to you all wave.gif
I ride a '95 ZXR750 which has bout 92,000kms on her now. I was a pillion for 13yrs and in '98 got my licence :D

FTR I'm a JP (Just a Person), if you ever need one. ;)
I'm a Project Coordinator (Occi First Aider and occasional hoist driver) on a construction site in Sydney and have completed my Diploma in building studies (builders licence). Aside from riding, in my spare time I renovate houses/units and I don't mind getting dirty - in fact I enjoy it!!
..snip
And yes, I enjoy a drink or two or three..... so hopefully I will have no worries fitting in with you guys. :drinkers:

gidday and welcome

from this house renovator....doing up No8 atm (2 storey terrace in Carlton..inner Melb bit like Balmain)
and JP sorta person (coz they are being phased out here in Vic..so officially I am a person authorised under the
Evidence Act 1958 etc legal blah blah to do all that sorta stuff )

a drink or ..three? no chance you won't fit in the social scene :lol:
and
of course you ride a Kawasaki (noice one too) :)

cheers

Smitty
GOTTA LUV the 12R!!
Smitty
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX12R

Postby ZXRobyn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:01 pm

ThanQ everyone for the warm welcomes. It's nice to be aboard!! FTR tho, seriously I don't have a drinking problem :shock:

For those going to Halls Gap, Cheers; I look forward to catching up with you for a couple of quiet ones! :partyman:

Smitty.... who'd have thought? Seems we have a lot more in common than just riding, it will be good to meet you 8)
Rod.... who is whose drinking buddy? I thought you were my drinking buddy, but I'm glad to be yours! lmao :D
Marty.... I've said it before, you are too funny, you make me laugh! Unfortunately I'll be painting on Saturday, but hey, you wouldn't have to ask me twice!! ;)

Again, thanX everybody - As they say, 'see you on the road SCAGs'. :D

HCST #1
ZXRobyn
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby Phil » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:21 pm

this has to be some sort of record.........over 12 months after joining. :D :lol:

& I can second her drinking ability - and also her riding ability, both her and Mel did a great job on the HCC combined island trip 08, Rob gets the ZXR rocking along quite well.

As we also found out on the trip we have a few things in common as well - freaky

It was also pleasing to see her place was booked on the GP08 sojurn - the day we got back from the supers.

See you down the meeting place on sunday mate - best start your trianing reigm for the GP ASAP ;)
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby ZXRobyn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Phil wrote:

this has to be some sort of record.........over 12 months after joining. :D :lol:

& I can second her drinking ability - and also her riding ability, both her and Mel did a great job on the HCC combined island trip 08, Rob gets the ZXR rocking along quite well.

As we also found out on the trip we have a few things in common as well - freaky

It was also pleasing to see her place was booked on the GP08 sojurn - the day we got back from the supers.

See you down the meeting place on sunday mate - best start your trianing reigm for the GP ASAP ;)

Always good to set records - maybe not quite what I had in mind but hey, a record is a record! :oops:
Cheers Phil, for the compliments and, glad to hear my place is booked (can I pitch my $23 tent in between my drinking buddy and the grotto again? lmao). Oh and BTW, it's only 192days and 15hours away :lol:

HCST #1
ZXRobyn
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby Phil » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm

ZXRobyn wrote:
Phil wrote:

Always good to set records - maybe not quite what I had in mind but hey, a record is a record! :oops:
Cheers Phil, for the compliments and, glad to hear my place is booked (can I pitch my $23 tent in between my drinking buddy and the grotto again? lmao). Oh and BTW, it's only 192days and 15hours away :lol:

that would be between the grotto's then i imagine ;)
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby red_dave » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:37 am

Welcome Robyn...

Twas a pleasure meeting you at EC and looking forward to a drink at HG 8)
red_dave
Team Kuda
Team Kuda

Bike: ZX6R
State: Queensland

Next

Return to Introductions and Newbie Zone