Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Leather jacket

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I live in Vic Melb and have recently picked up a new zx6r 2010. I would like to know where I can purchase a good quality leather jacket with Kawasaki branding...? Please advise.

Thank you.

Re: Leather jacket

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 am

Hi Fossi,

Welcome to KSRC..... :twisted:

Try Bikegearwarehouse.com.au, they have suits on sale at the moment.....

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

welcome to KSRC mate :kuda:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 am

Good leather jackets obtainable at Riders gear in Phillip Island, Torrini leathers in POrt Melbourne and heaps of other places, if after Kawasaki specific branding then best bet is a Kwaka dealer or ebay, kawasaki dealers located at Mornington, Dandenong, Altona, Melton, Brighton and the city.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

I have a feeling that AMX (ALL MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES) in Boronia or Keilor has them!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome to the club Fossi :kuda:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

welcome mate................................ love the pic seiko lol

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Thanks to those that supplied info, greatly appreciated.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Joe Rocket used to do a good one...

Might still be available - Check here - http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/

HTH

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am

swearbear9r wrote:love the pic seiko lol

aint it sexy :lol:

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Darn, knew I should have taken that photo of Seiko and Mikey spooning on ym couch...

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Fucken, Fucken WHAT??? :lol:

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Only one thing to say Mick, pics or it didn't happen! And I guess there are no pics, so it didn't happen
fucken fucken :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Fossi wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum, I live in Vic Melb and have recently picked up a new zx6r 2010. I would like to know where I can purchase a good quality leather jacket with Kawasaki branding...? Please advise.

Thank you.

What size do you think you would be i have a black and green kwaka leather jacket for sale only worn a few times....

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

zxsixr03 wrote:
Fossi wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum, I live in Vic Melb and have recently picked up a new zx6r 2010. I would like to know where I can purchase a good quality leather jacket with Kawasaki branding...? Please advise.

Thank you.

What size do you think you would be i have a black and green kwaka leather jacket for sale only worn a few times....

54 Dainese, 44 - 46 Teknic, I would be interested in your jacket if it was the right size. Pls advise thanks.
Post a reply