Looks like a nice pipe :)
Corbywan
"ZX6R - The laws of physics want their virginity back! "
corbywan
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

re: Exhaust systems from..........DynoBike

Postby icebreaker » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:21 pm

Yeah i found that pic when i did a search.. but it's round not oval.. so who knows how old it is.. and what condition, for it to be at a wrecker....

might have a look at it tonight, weather permitting...
Ducati Monster S2R1000
Kawasaki '77 Z1000A1, '76 z900 (Project) & '78 Z1000A2 (Project)

http://www.unihost.com.au - Affordable, Reliable Webhostng
icebreaker
Administrator
Administrator

Bike: Z1000
State: Tasmania

Postby mrmina » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:07 pm

Still looks nice for a round can.
[url]www.rmsmg.com.au
mrmina
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Postby icebreaker » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:05 pm

you blind mina???

that's a pic of an oval can... hence my point about the photo..
Ducati Monster S2R1000

icebreaker
Administrator
Administrator

Postby icebreaker » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:46 am

Found a couple of Exhaust reviews by people..

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/jstyles/ridersview.html

Hindle -
Well I have a 2001 Kawa ZX6R I love it great power to weight ratio the bike Fucking rocks ,good power throughout the whole power band, But it did have a little lag in the low end.. so I Wanted to throw a pipe on every one suggested a slip on like D&D for the noise or micron but i said F that I want lots more power, and do it right FULL SYSTEM all the way...... So I went HINDLE I purchased there High mount Full Carbon system it was only $785.00 which is not a whole lot compared to some high mount slip ons like MIG $545.00.. The exhaust looks great and sounds plain out vicious with a loud scream when you get on it to a nice gurgle when you let off it and if the carbs are not set that right you get a big nice flame shooting out but thats not all that good for performance.... The Hindle fixed all the lag problems the bike does not want to stay down... The only prob was that with the jet kit I did the factory race kit there was a little lag in the low end but i did the factory advancer and it fixed right up. After every thing i think i should be getting a 7-10 Hp gain but I want to dyno it to be certain As far as the Hindle it is a great system especially for the money makes my boy with his $1200 Akropovic say WOW... Alot of my boys run the muzzy on there Kawas but everyone out there who is looking for a great all around system should look into Hindle.. And to every body with a 6 out there go full its worth it, TANK SLAPPERS EVERYDAAAAAYYYYY..

Muzzy -
I didn't notice any perceptable flat spots, it seemed to pull from 2000 on up, but was happier above 3000. I used to notice that at 6000 rpm, the stock exhaust used to pick up a little, and seem to "come on the pipe", but now seems to still kick in at 6000, and the afterburners engage at about 7000. From there on, telephone poles start to look like a picket fence! The sound is great, but it's definitely louder at low rpm's. It's louder all around, but not intrusive at all at highway speeds. In fact, there were some times when I could hardly hear it at 65-70 mph. Of course, when you open the throttle, it really makes it's presence known! I love it!

Muzzy Full System - I had a Kawasaki 99 ZX6. The thing was held back from the stock exhaust so bad that it wouldn't even get to the 14K redline. I put a full Muzzy system on the bike and found that the performance increase was superb. The one flat spot vanished and an increase of close to 4 BHP. Reaching redline was no longer a problem. The pipe went on easy, it was the amount of bike disassembly that was a pain. The muzzy is a loud exhaust. I was no longer able to warm up the bike in the driveway, it would wake up my 6 month old and in turn would wake up my wife. I would have to coast down the street and piss of the neighbors when warming up the bike.

Muzzy Full System - I got a Zx6 with a fully stainless muzzy system. I wanted to spring for the titanium, but i'll leave that to the racers who need the extran ounce or so, and also who get it for free.It is a great pipe, and it really came alive when i installed a factory jet kit on it. I increased about 4 ponies, but i can tell a difference in the bottom/top end. It costed me a pretty penny, but i think it was definitely worth it. Muzzy's are made for Kawasaki's, but they are great pipe on any bike.

Two Brothers -
I own a 1996 ZX-6R. I recently bought a Two Brothers C-2 oval aluminum canister and I am one happy camper! Old pipe off and new pipe on in less than 30 minutes, and I took my time to get it right. There is nothing to it. I mainly wanted a pipe for the sound, and maybe a little extra juice, and I am completely satisfied. Very deep, mellow tones at idle and low rpms, but it will scream when you crank it. If you want everyone to notice you coming, this is the right pipe. And the look is excellent too. Mirror polish on the can and an attractive name plate all make this one awesome pipe. And for the money it cant be beat ($249 from parts411.com).

I installed the Two Brothers C-2 Oval slip on canister on my 2000 Zx-6R. The polished aluminum looks sweet and is very appealing to the eye. The pipe was a breeze to put on and only took 30 minutes. Now the best part; the sound. My bike finally sounds like it has balls!! It gives it a throaty growl to it on the low end and rips on the top end. I could also notice alot more throttle response on the low end with it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great looking pipe and great sound. I ordered it from parts411.com and paid $249 for it

Got me thinking even harder about that Hindle system.. *sighs*
Ducati Monster S2R1000

icebreaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: re: Exhaust systems from..........DynoBike

Postby mrmina » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:31 pm

icebreaker wrote:you blind mina???

that's a pic of an oval can... hence my point about the photo..

It did look oval but i thought it was the way the pic looked.
[url]www.rmsmg.com.au
mrmina

Postby plane » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:19 pm

I suppose I shouldn't mention that I got my D&D slip-on from a guy in the 'States for $100, them my buddy bought it here in his suitcase and wouldn't take any money for it... Nah I won't mention that...
Cheers,
Pete
Live Fast, Die Sideways
plane
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZRX
State: Queensland

Postby KLR » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:39 pm

Being September what can did you end up purchasing?? I could only dream at the moment of putting a can on my 9.
Nothing At All.
KLR
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Postby icebreaker » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:52 pm

Keep that shit to yourself mate :P

hehehe, I got mine for $225, so happy ending... Just need the massage...
Ducati Monster S2R1000

icebreaker
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ronster » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:16 pm

The Hindle Stealth on the ZZR came from Dynobike,

Great Stuff

PC
Trees 1 Ronster 0