Switch to full style
Want to buy something - post here
Post a reply

ZX7 tacho

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 am

Hi,
I'm looking for a tacho from a ZX7, any model as long as it works and is in good condition, to put on my P5 Z1000. Preferable to come with the mounting bracket.

Cheers,
Steve. ph. 0428 514 658

ZX7 tacho

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Would a ZXR750 work?

Re: ZX7 tacho

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 am

Yeah pretty sure. Aren't they the same thing??
Text a photo if you could, and have one to sell.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:27 pm

heh Steve are you dragging your old dunger to the next round at Eastern Creek in May ?? Let me know, we can bung you in the same garage as our crew from Canberra :kuda:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 am

I have a H1/H2 ZXR750 tach for sale

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:42 am

got one, thanks all the same.
Hey gos, hows things? I entered the Barry Sheen in March.I raced at the Island classic this year and sort of got the bug back. Freshened up the motor and a few other bits and pieces last year,but found it's sort of a bit hard to ride without a tacho... You cant rely on the rev limiter cos by the time that cuts in your already dropping power past the best rev/power range. It had a scitsu on it, but it stopped working unfortunately....$$
Might see you at the Barry then Gos??

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Not the Barry mate - I am only doing club rounds this year (again). I saw your name on the sheets for the IC - some good times there, well done. Looking forward to catching up - I will be coming up to the Barry to spectate for the Sunday so will hunt you up in the pits :kuda:

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 pm

yeah cheers Gos, Got my tacho, now I just got fit it and work out how to get my bike to redline at 12,000rpm ...LOL.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 am

Gosling1 wrote:Not the Barry mate - I am only doing club rounds this year (again). I saw your name on the sheets for the IC - some good times there, well done. Looking forward to catching up - I will be coming up to the Barry to spectate for the Sunday so will hunt you up in the pits :kuda:

I'll be working there Gos, drop in and say g'day. You know where to find me. ;)

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Phil wrote:.......I'll be working there Gos, drop in and say g'day. You know where to find me. ;).....

count on that mate :lol: will be good to catch up......

8)
Post a reply