Seeking biker companion.

Got a Joke tell of something amusing to share? Well post it here

Seeking biker companion.

Postby Kermit » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Offering, Companionship / Friendship

If aint Lebo it Aint Right

Hi All,

I am Rami Habib a Exotic Middle Eastern 21 Year old Student/Bouncer/Body Builder from Western Sydney, I am currently a Part Time Studen studying my profession for my Career and work as a Bouncer/Body Guard at night clubs in Kings Cross as i have a high reputation with the community and have done a few work bodyguarding Julia Gillard, Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston. As i work in Security i also have to maintain my shape so i workout very well and doing quiet abit of intense training.

In my spare time i like playing Online Multiplayer games and create female gender characters for a laugh but i do like the look of them and how much attention i get from male gamers and all the freebie items i get. I also like fapping alot but mainly if they look realistic.

I think im doing well, i still live at home and i own a HONDA Repsol CBR250RR V-TEC in Candy Blue/Matt Black with Liquid paper in the grooves of my wheels they can pop wheelies in 1st/2nd/3rd and sometimes 7th gear, I also own a Mirage in Purple pearl dropped on its own on 15s with a Cat Back Muffler and regassed Airconditioner, I really adore this car because it goes hard in wet weather and cops hassle me with Aussie names like Bob & Trevor just like 1 BUCK 80.

I haven't stated earlier but i have lost my license and since then i have alot of spare time in my hands and thought age is creeping upto me and its time to find the love of my life, The girl im looking for has to have her license and her own transport, She must be avaliable when i need her for lifts to McDondalds, Cabramatta Hungry Jacks etc. I also havent stated before i am also a Virgin, i am willing to give this up for the girl that i find that will treasure and hold onto it with their heart forever and never let it go (Atleast ONE YEAR DATING).

Please email me all enquires, I have not put any phone number up at all because i know due to my popularity my phone wont stop going off and my cousins will get cut that they cant get thru to me but please dont be Shy i will consider every offer that comes thru.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/fairf...hip/1042930825
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (81.66 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled1.jpg (101.96 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled3.jpg (50.64 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
Kermit
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX6R