Got a Joke tell of something amusing to share? Well post it here
Post a reply

England's cricket national anthem

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:29 am

So I was at the cricket on Wednesday and after a few ales I managed to rewrite God save the Queen...

God save our cricket team
Lord save our cricket team
Lord save our team
Cricket's laborious
Australia's victorious
Long to win the Ashes once again
God save our team.

8)

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:41 pm

Just wait until World Cup Rugby next year...

Then we'll be sorry

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:49 pm

photomike666 wrote:Just wait until World Cup Rugby next year...

Then we'll be sorry

:lol:

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:40 am

touchy subkect mike?? mwahahahahha

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:42 pm

No, I don't give a damn about cricket. Way to slow for my liking.

Rugby, however, is a great game and I will enjoy watching a quality game who ever wins. And as a former winger, I'd rather see them run the ball that kick for points every time.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:16 pm

photomike666 wrote:No, I don't give a damn about cricket. Way to slow for my liking.

Rugby, however, is a great game and I will enjoy watching a quality game who ever wins. And as a former winger, I'd rather see them run the ball that kick for points every time.

im soooo over games won by goal kicking...as a former league/union player (and goalkicker) i use to get sick of the captain throwing me the ball and saying "have a shot"...

id prefer to have a shot after we scored a try....

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:32 pm

Neka79 wrote:
photomike666 wrote:No, I don't give a damn about cricket. Way to slow for my liking.

im soooo over games won by goal kicking...as a former league/union player (and goalkicker) i use to get sick of the captain throwing me the ball and saying "have a shot"...

That's the spirit, bring back Rory Underwood not Johnny Wilkinson

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:02 pm

photomike666 wrote:
Neka79 wrote:

Pfft-pommies Amateur stuff,All Blacks have the next world cup wrapped up,you guys can enjoy the show if you want :D

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 pm

QLDZX6R wrote:
photomike666 wrote:
Neka79 wrote:

Pfft-pommies Amateur stuff,All Blacks have the next world cup wrapped up,you guys can enjoy the show if you want :D

go find a nice wooly "freind" to tell ur story to mate.... :D
Last edited by Neka79 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:32 am

photomike666 wrote:Just wait until World Cup Rugby next year...

Then we'll be sorry

I won't be :wink:

The AB's are well overdue
Post a reply