World SBK - Donnington

Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing

Re: World SBK - Donnington

Postby Six Addict » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:37 pm

so stop telling us he's going to be racing when he's quite clearly not going to be... thats all im saying ffs :lol:
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Bike: Ducati
State: New South Wales

Postby Strika » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Six Addict wrote:so stop telling us he's going to be racing when he's quite clearly not going to be... thats all im saying ffs :lol:

He will never know unless he keeps trying you idiot, cockhead wanker. (this thread has gone on long enough now without any name calling or verbal abuse.) ;) ;)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha
State: Victoria

Postby ZX-10R_04 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

steve086 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI22kydfGAg did anyone see this makes you want to check every nut and bolt twice!

Broken rim not the nut coming undone :lol:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread. ... 619&page=3
If It Aint A Lime It Must Be A Lemon !!!!

04 ZX10R & 08 ZX10R
ZX-10R_04
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ZX10R
State: Tasmania

Postby Lt-Dan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 am

Saw the first race on Sunday night when I got home from church - was over the moon to see Sykes on front row and charging in 4th. Dissapointed with the loss of the front, thought he would come back in race two and better himself.

Finally watched the second race last night ... dissapointed that Sykes finished 12th, but impressed with Lascorz's result for a newbie to WSB. Leapt out of my chair when I saw him lay a thick patch of rubber on one left hander (Craner curve????). Thank goodness for the traction control.

So what do we think gents ... podium finishes within a round or two? Or am I just being hyper-optimistic due to my bias for team green?
2004 ZX-10R Track Bike

In six days God made the heavens and earth and said it was good
On the seventh day He rested
On the eight day He made the ZX-10R and proclaimed perfection
Lt-Dan

Bike: ZX10R
State: New South Wales

Postby Strika » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 am

We are all greenly eyed optimists I think. But, they need a fully supported factory team, two top end riders capable of winning a championship and two years development. None of which they have the budget for! :cry: :cry:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha
State: Victoria

Previous

Return to Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing