Plastex repair kit

General Discussion

Re:

Postby Plastex » Tue May 03, 2016 12:19 am

stonneville wrote:yep, it's the goods, did you get the full kit i.e three bottles clear, white & black??? that comes with the demo disc. Bought the stuff at Phillip Island this year, after a demo of how it works.

My spray painter was very impressed with the fix up work on my bike. I put the poor thing on the road and broke a few bits and scratched a few more, you would never know now as it doesn't look like it suffered any kind of damage.

Dear All

We are happy to announce you that we are the exclusive authorised distributor for PLASTEX / plastic repair kit in Australia.

PLASTEX easily glues, fills gaps, repairs stripped threads and can remake tabs or small parts. Only PLASTEX has a reusable moulding bar that gives you the ability to repair or reproduce almost any plastic part and is just as strong as the original if not stronger. PLASTEX is sandable and paintable and does what adhesives and glues can't.

Every PLASTEX kit comes with how to use video and there is no mixing ratio for the mixing of powder and liquid hence anyone can use it and it works the first time!

Please visit our website to watch how to use video: www.plastexkit.wix.com/plastex or find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/plastexaustralia2005

If you haven't try this revolutionary plastic repair kit, just try it once because once you use it, you will love it. :P

Please feel free to contact Kos: +61 410 008 354 for more info.

Regards
Kos
Plastex

Bike: GPx250
State: South Australia

Re: Plastex repair kit

Postby JimZXR » Fri May 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Ill be looking into this to fill a few gaps on my ZXR's tail fairings.
Hopefully it'll do the job
Road, Sky, Road, Sky, Road..... Ambulance

1993 ZXR750 Track Bike
1994 ZXR750 Ongoing project
JimZXR
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ZXR750
State: New South Wales

Re: Re:

Postby ZX9R Man » Sun May 08, 2016 8:44 am

Plastex wrote:
stonneville wrote:yep, it's the goods, did you get the full kit i.e three bottles clear, white & black??? that comes with the demo disc. Bought the stuff at Phillip Island this year, after a demo of how it works.

My spray painter was very impressed with the fix up work on my bike. I put the poor thing on the road and broke a few bits and scratched a few more, you would never know now as it doesn't look like it suffered any kind of damage.

Dear All

We are happy to announce you that we are the exclusive authorised distributor for PLASTEX / plastic repair kit in Australia.

PLASTEX easily glues, fills gaps, repairs stripped threads and can remake tabs or small parts. Only PLASTEX has a reusable moulding bar that gives you the ability to repair or reproduce almost any plastic part and is just as strong as the original if not stronger. PLASTEX is sandable and paintable and does what adhesives and glues can't.

Every PLASTEX kit comes with how to use video and there is no mixing ratio for the mixing of powder and liquid hence anyone can use it and it works the first time!

Please visit our website to watch how to use video: http://www.plastexkit.wix.com/plastex or find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/plastexaustralia2005

If you haven't try this revolutionary plastic repair kit, just try it once because once you use it, you will love it. :P

Please feel free to contact Kos: +61 410 008 354 for more info.

Regards
Kos

Hey Kos, Any special discount for Club Members ??
ZX9R Man
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX9R
State: New South Wales

Previous

Return to General Discussion