Switch to full style
Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.
Post a reply

When are idiots responsible for their own actions?

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm sitting here watching 60 mins and the two main stories are.

1. Morons who kill their kids by leaving them in hot cars but it's not their fault because it's apparently a medical condition that makes you forget the most important person in your life is in the back seat.

and

2. A phucktard that takes some shit and runs off a balcony and kills himself.....but its the fault of the scumbag that sold him the gear.

What the phuck is wrong with our society? Can we not just realise that some people aren't meant to either breed or live a long time.

Phaaaaaark!

Re: When are idiots responsible for their own actions?

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Yep like the crims who mame or kill people ,rape or some other shit and the standard excuse is , they had a bad childhood,they were abused,they were on drugs.Problem is there are too many doo gooders in society making excuses for idiots .Bet that would change if there family was killed or bashed. ;)

Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:38 pm

I think the bloke who nicked that dozer and flattened his ex misses house with her in it, is now owning his decision :lol: . :lol:

Cant say that the same for the parole board that let him loose is though.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 pm

i agree with you glen... must ge betting old :shock:

very rarely in life is anyone actually left with no option when presented with a circumstance.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 pm

...and the "Justice" system seems to apportion greater rights to the perpetrator/s and the victim ends up with jack.
Post a reply