Top Saturday night last night.

Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.

Top Saturday night last night.

Postby Clarkixlc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 pm

So my bike has been off the road while I wait for a new radiator and last night I drive my 91 liberty to meet some mates for dinner. Parked on the side of the road then ten minutes later bang. A 70 odd year old woman cleans up two cars. Mine included. It's a straight bit of road.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370148022.146041.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370148022.146041.jpg (122.71 KiB) Viewed 4080 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370148038.290772.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370148038.290772.jpg (232.99 KiB) Viewed 4080 times
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZRX
State: New South Wales

Re: Top Saturday night last night.

Postby ducati_paul » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Bugger! so she was in the white car? hopefully no injuries!
2012 Royal Enfield Military for the Road
ducati_paul
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX10R

Postby Clarkixlc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 pm

ducati_paul wrote:Bugger! so she was in the white car? hopefully no injuries!

No injuries but hopefully she looses her licence
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby dickfaber » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm

years ago, i was at a mates place having a bbq when we could hear the sounds of approaching armageddon.
some pissed old bloke was attempting to drive home in a f350 and trailer, with only 3 wheels left attached. he had cleaned up every car on the street at a speed of 10kph, and hadn't noticed.
he also hadn't noticed the 3 cop cars chasing him. 2 local yokels and a hwp cowboy, lights, sirens and horns all going.
he hit my mates 9 tonne hino and attempted to push it off the road and until we came outside, reached in the cab and yanked the keys, and then wondered where we had come from.

this muppet blew 0.37, and would have lost his licence, if he had one.
no rego, no insurance, and declared bankrupt so we couldn't sue him for repairs

6 months goal, and suspended licence for 5 years.

joke!
I am a bilingual illiterate; i can't read or write in two different languages
dickfaber
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ER6

Postby Clarkixlc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm

dickfaber wrote:years ago, i was at a mates place having a bbq when we could hear the sounds of approaching armageddon.
some pissed old bloke was attempting to drive home in a f350 and trailer, with only 3 wheels left attached. he had cleaned up every car on the street at a speed of 10kph, and hadn't noticed.
he also hadn't noticed the 3 cop cars chasing him. 2 local yokels and a hwp cowboy, lights, sirens and horns all going.
he hit my mates 9 tonne hino and attempted to push it off the road and until we came outside, reached in the cab and yanked the keys, and then wondered where we had come from.

joke!

Shit me. There would of been an ambo needed if that had happened to any of my mates.

Thankfully she had insurance and a licence. I gotta chase her insurance mob on Monday as I only have third party as its only a 91 liberty but it is still my transport to and from work so it has stuffed me quite a bit.
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby dickfaber » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Clarkixlc wrote:
dickfaber wrote:years ago, i was at a mates place having a bbq when we could hear the sounds of approaching armageddon.

joke!

Shit me. There would of been an ambo needed if that had happened to any of my mates.

Thankfully she had insurance and a licence. I gotta chase her insurance mob on Monday as I only have third party as its only a 91 liberty but it is still my transport to and from work so it has stuffed me quite a bit.

the 6 coppers (2 in fetching leather hats) put paid to any bush justice; but when we removed him from the car, we did it via a not fully open drivers window ;)
I am a bilingual illiterate; i can't read or write in two different languages
dickfaber
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ER6

Postby Clarkixlc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

dickfaber wrote:
Clarkixlc wrote:

joke!

the 6 coppers (2 in fetching leather hats) put paid to any bush justice; but when we removed him from the car, we did it via a not fully open drivers window ;)

Hahah that's the way.
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Return to Off Topic Discussion