Rant away.....

Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.

Re: Rant away.....

Postby seiko1 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

boozatboo wrote:
seiko1 wrote:My boss is completely fucking retarded :shock:
He won't think it's funny when I fucken sue his arse

Hey Seiko??? Aren't you self employed??? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Policy - Find something simple.....and Complicate it!
seiko1
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX14R
State: Victoria

Postby boozatboo » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Sometimes when you are angry with someone,

It helps to sit down,

take a moment to cool off,

and think about the problem.
Attachments
IMAGE.jpeg
IMAGE.jpeg (123.64 KiB) Viewed 7234 times
HONDA VTR250 - Charlie !!!

ZIGGY Z1000
boozatboo
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby Ratmick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 pm

...that's when the problem bites you on the arse.

Mick
Ratmick
Team Hornet

Bike: Other Kawi

Postby boozatboo » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:19 am

Just as well the pup wasn't sitting on this guy !!!
HONDA VTR250 - Charlie !!!

ZIGGY Z1000
boozatboo
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Z1000

Postby kaneg » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 pm

nice puppy........ :lol:

Not very found of the word celebrity and all that it stands for today… 8)

But what gets me even more is when a so called celebrity uses his/her status to advertise stuff……a boxer trainer like Johny Lewis endorses a car like Suzuki, or when Scott Cam the carpenter endorses a financial institution …….. :shock:

If, Johny wants to talk about boxing, well I’m his audience, same with Scot on carpentry, but pleeeease do not insult peoples intelligence by using your new found fame to endorse products or services that you have absolutely no influence over when the brown stuff hits the fan …..

I feel so much better now..... :kuda:
kaneg
KSRC SPONSOR
KSRC SPONSOR

Bike: Suzuki

Postby Ratmick » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 pm

What about Warnie on Top Gear? WTF is with that?

The only thing Warnie has experience driving is in his pants (well that's were it should be). Advanced hair, yeah yeah...

Mick :?
Ratmick
Team Hornet

Postby laidback » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 am

Ya know what I hate...F@#$%n customers that think I'm a slave and have to put up with their stupidity...

They come through these doors and ask "Where's the toilets". My usual answer is "We don't have any"...

ToiletsA.jpg
ToiletsA.jpg (130.24 KiB) Viewed 7085 times
Roady - ZRX1200R
Tracky - ZX9R F1 Team Jerry Atric

I've reached the age where 'happy hour' is a nap.
laidback
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby laidback » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 am

OR

If you put the sign on the floor they knock it over and walk over a wet floor...

Put it up so it hits them in the forehead and what do they do...squeeze past it AND WALK OVER THE WET FLOOR...

Stupid A.jpg
Stupid A.jpg (110.32 KiB) Viewed 7082 times
Roady - ZRX1200R
Tracky - ZX9R F1 Team Jerry Atric

I've reached the age where 'happy hour' is a nap.
laidback
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby Colette » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 am

The guy who sits at a desk near mine has started using this bl**dy annoying ring tone, that sounds like a chirping bird on helium! :twisted:
Colette
Team Cougar

Bike: ZX6R

Postby seiko1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

Colette wrote:The guy who sits at a desk near mine has started using this bl**dy annoying ring tone, that sounds like a chirping bird on helium! :twisted:

Well get one that sounds like a hungry cat :twisted:
seiko1

Postby Ratmick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

Hopped on a V/Line train this morning, no air-con and it's about 30 degrees. 'Fine' I thought, 'I'll sleep anyway'. Woke up (sweaty) about 45 mins later and we're sitting in the middle of nowhere in particular. 'Great' I thought, 'back to sleep'. Woke up 15 minutes later, we're still there...not good.

Looks like some unlucky guy has been hit by the V/Line train before mine a few stations up the line and has been killed. No trains in either direction so I can't get to work or get home. The train eventually crawls into the last suburban station before the V/Line area and it appears we have arrived smack-bang in the middle of school bus time. Hence there are no buses available. 300+ people on the Platform and we're advised to hop on a suburban bus (all 300 of us) catch it to a suburban station up the line, change buses (all 300 of us) to another suburban bus to another suburban station the other side of the accident scene and THEN all 300 of catch a suburban train into Melbourne. What the fook?

Screw that, rang Glen and she came down from Woodend and picked me up and brought me home (she must like me, what a nice girl).

/rant over

Mick 8)
Last edited by Ratmick on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ratmick
Team Hornet

Postby Colette » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

seiko1 wrote:
Colette wrote:The guy who sits at a desk near mine has started using this bl**dy annoying ring tone, that sounds like a chirping bird on helium! :twisted:

Well get one that sounds like a hungry cat :twisted:

:lol: Good call!
Colette
Team Cougar

Bike: ZX6R

Postby seiko1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

Ratmick wrote:Hopped on a V/Line train this morning, no air-con and it's about 30 degrees. 'Fine' I thought, 'I'll sleep anyway'. Woke up (sweaty) about 45 mins later and we're sitting in the middle of nowhere in particular. 'Great' I thought, 'back to sleep'. Woke up 15 minutes later, we're still there...not good.

Looks like some unlucky guy has been hit by the V/Line train before mine a few stations up the line and has been killed. No trains in either direction so I can't get to work or get home. The train eventually crawls into the last suburban station before the V/Line area and it appears we have arrived smack-bang in the middle of school bus time. Hence there are no buses available. 300+ people on the Platform and we're advised to hop on a suburban bus (all 300 of us) catch it to a suburban station up the line, change buses (all 300 of us) to another suburban bus to another suburban station the other side of the accident scene and THEN all 300 of catch a suburban train into Melbourne. What the fook?

Screw that, rang Glen and she came down from Woodend and picked me up and brought me home (she must like me, what a nice girl).

/rant over

Mick 8)

If your dumb enough to be collected by a Train........why would they even bother removing the body.
How inconvenient to upset the routine of thousands because of one stupid knobhead :twisted:
happy1.gif
seiko1

Postby Ratmick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Wasn't really the poor guy I was ranting at, it was more Connex telling 300 V/Line passengers to get onto a bus with the just-as inconvenienced Connex passengers that normally get a suburban train at the same station. I guess they were expecting us to stack in like 3D Tetris.

Chances are it was a suicide, it's a bit hard to miss a 5-carriage intercity train weighing a couple of hundred tonnes. They don't normally advertise the cause, just the effect. Whatever the reason it wouldn't be a nice event to witness if you were the driver, the trains don't stop in a hurry.

Mick :?
Ratmick
Team Hornet

Postby kaneg » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

not a great fan of gardening, or as Joy calls it landscaping.. :roll:

We spent the weekend digging dirt, sreading/mulching lantana/privit etc, breathing in the dirt, drinking litres of water as it was hot hot hot , me getting stuck in the creek with Fergie (tractor) , slipped in there as didn't realised the ground was so bloody soft near the creek, by the time I did realise I was digging myself in deeper and deeper, plus it started to resemble a motorhome stuck in the mud a a mate's place :oops:
then quickly down to super cheap, to get a 4WD rescue kit . Once home, couldn't get the damn thing working, so back to the store for a short consultation with the manager (45minutes), who also didn't have an idea, plus it was really hard to use. Once figured it out , hooked up Fergie and dragged it out , then the slasher, then re-assembled it. In the meantime, something happened due to the leaning, it wouldn't crank over so had to have our car positioned beside it every time I had to start it with a lead. Over night charged up the battery and was working fine today.
Today was more slashing and breathing in the dirt...

like I've said, not a big fan of the activity :twisted:

ps : not sure if a swore more yesterday or today :kuda:
kaneg
KSRC SPONSOR
KSRC SPONSOR

Bike: Suzuki

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion