Rant away.....

Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.

Re: Rant away.....

Postby fireyrob » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 pm

09 ZX6R
03 Zthou
fireyrob
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby Gosling1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:40 pm

^^^^^^ hahahaahahaahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Postby kaneg » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Philip has handed me a bank cheque from the CBA which he must have paid for a bank fee for the privilege of security and for what I thought instant currency .

BULLSHIT ! I deposited the cheque on Friday and was going to transfer some into a different account today (Tuesday), well it hasn't cleared yet :roll:

So I called our bank (Westpac) to learn it takes 3 days.

What a scam, they charge you for it, then they use your dosh on the short term market before they graciously allow you to use your own money.....

bduh.gif bduh.gif bduh.gif
kaneg
KSRC SPONSOR
KSRC SPONSOR

Bike: Suzuki

Postby Davethegreat » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Internet was down all day so called Telstra.

Talked to a nice mannered Philippine lady for an hour and a half, tried all different methods to fix the problem at no prevail, so she said she'll have to put me onto the local "broadband" team . That final wait was relatively short, about 12 minutes.

She then came back on the line to say the local team is saying the problem is known to them and will be fixed within 12 hours........... :roll:

it was so nice spending time with Telstra on Boxing Day .......

ps, I like this thread 8)
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Postby smithy5 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:44 am

kaneg wrote:Philip has handed me a bank cheque from the CBA which he must have paid for a bank fee for the privilege of security and for what I thought instant currency .

BULLSHIT ! I deposited the cheque on Friday and was going to transfer some into a different account today (Tuesday), well it hasn't cleared yet :roll:

So I called our bank (Westpac) to learn it takes 3 days.

What a scam, they charge you for it, then they use your dosh on the short term market before they graciously allow you to use your own money.....

bduh.gif bduh.gif bduh.gif

And another scam the crims use is......
As soon as they leave your place with the goods, they ring the Bank and tell them the Cheque was lost/stolen, so the bank instantly cancels the Cheque.
They get the goods and they get the funds reinstated in their account if you can't explain why your trying to cash a lost/stolen Bank Cheque.

They tell the bank they must have lost the cheque at your place when inspecting the goods, but the deal didn't go ahead cause they couldn't pay.
Your word against the crooks.
2013 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 Storm
Suzuki 1300 LillBusa Ute
Serviced by Allfixed Automotive Castle Hill PH: (02) 9634 1455
SRT Survivor & Oficial Photographer
smithy5
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Scooter

Postby tim » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm

smithy5 wrote:And another scam the crims use is......
As soon as they leave your place with the goods, they ring the Bank and tell them the Cheque was lost/stolen, so the bank instantly cancels the Cheque.
They get the goods and they get the funds reinstated in their account if you can't explain why your trying to cash a lost/stolen Bank Cheque.

They tell the bank they must have lost the cheque at your place when inspecting the goods, but the deal didn't go ahead cause they couldn't pay.
Your word against the crooks.

Man I'd want instant revenge is someone played that shit on me!
2008 ZX6R Special Edition
tim
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R

Postby photomike666 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:07 am

That's why you always make two copies of the receipt with both parties name & address (confirmed from their licence) and ensure they sign it. I'd even go as far as putting the cheque number on the receipt. Then if they try and pull that stunt you have proof.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07 ZX10R since new, tracky TBA, KX450F, 87 CR250 restoration, GT MTB - I've got serious thrill issues, dude
photomike666
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX10R
State: Victoria

Postby mohawk miss » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:33 am

ARB...
Some moron reversed into the ute october long weekend - thank fk for the new nudge bar. Come back to sydney, see smash repairer - come back 23 NOVEMBER!!!....
23 nov, they had the ute overnight, then call me the next day. ARB told them they had a bar, but they dont & it wii be 10 days ex melbourne. We'll call you when its here.
Nothing.....
After several calls between me & smashie, ARB have it at moorebank but wouldnt release it cos it wasnt paid for.
Smashie has proof of payment but appardntly that wasnt good enough.
THEN arb had a trade day and used MY bar as display (when it should have already been on the ute) and then packed it on a truck back to melbourne......wtf ! ?
Finally being fitted right now, while i wait. Shannons were awesome, ARB....fail.
I used to have a handle on Life,
but it fell off.

Pilot of the Aloominum Falcon
mohawk miss
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZZR600

Postby Davethegreat » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 pm

GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY says the sign on the pokies ..... hypocrisy at it's best :kuda:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Davethegreat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Australia Post price rise to $1 on envelopes....... at least it's justifiable as it will take longer to get to the destination :roll:

can take up to 6 business days :kuda:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby tim » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Davethegreat wrote:GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY says the sign on the pokies ..... hypocrisy at it's best :kuda:

I rekon - more like responsible enough so you can pay your taxes, irresponsible enough that you boost the state government budget nicely :kuda:
2008 ZX6R Special Edition
tim
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R

Postby Davethegreat » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:52 am

tim wrote:
Davethegreat wrote:GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY says the sign on the pokies ..... hypocrisy at it's best :kuda:

I rekon - more like responsible enough so you can pay your taxes, irresponsible enough that you boost the state government budget nicely :kuda:

In the last 10 years there has been a 230 per cent increase in online sports betting and it now represents about 15-20% of problem gamblers in Australia.
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Davethegreat » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:39 am

when companies send you a survey after you called them with a problem, as if asking for a pat on the shoulder for it.

The "operator" is doing his/her job and gets a pay pack for it weekly..................sorry no medal :twisted:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Davethegreat » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Negative interest rates in Swiss, Danish & Japanese banks .... a major WTF :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :kuda: :kuda:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Davethegreat » Mon May 02, 2016 9:58 pm

If this isn't a major WTF, I don't know what is :shock: :

Australia Post soon will charge YOU the receiver a fee at the time of picking up a parcel at your local post office which was sent to you.

:kuda:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion