Switch to full style
Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.
Post a reply

Re: Too out of it 2 post!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

Absinthe, trance, more absinthe, more trance, iPad spell checker and chicks wearing sea shell shaped bras make for a good night without riding the bike, kinda wish I coulda rid one of the 2 tonight :(

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:45 am

I think if you read half the shit that goes on here then check the time stamp you'll realise most of this place is a pissed column. Lol

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 am

icebreaker wrote:I think if you read half the shit that goes on here then check the time stamp you'll realise most of this place is a pissed column. Lol

Shit, I only come here when I'm tired :lol:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

i park in a marked bay, people whinge i take up space

i park on the foot path, people whinge i'm in the way

so i park in my office, people whinge my bike smells

so where would you like me to park motherfucker? up your arse perhaps? how about you shut your whinging, whining fucken cage mouth and just fuck off.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:58 am

dickfaber wrote:i park in a marked bay, people whinge i take up space

i park on the foot path, people whinge i'm in the way

so i park in my office, people whinge my bike smells

so where would you like me to park motherfucker? up your arse perhaps? how about you shut your whinging, whining fucken cage mouth and just fuck off.

Love it :D
We had a big ride last w'end and apparently some knob had a go at one of the Boy's because he was filling his bike at the servo.....
he wanted to fill his 4WD and was annoyed there was a bike in the way :?
WTF!!!!!!

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

got told by a 45 year female old "im like a kitten" and " I have a beautiful face"
Methinks someone had a little bit too much wiss or ecstacy

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm

98ninja wrote:got told by a 45 year female old "im like a kitten" and " I have a beautiful face"
Methinks someone had a little bit too much wiss or ecstacy

She was lookin' at your dog dude.........

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 am

A massive shame on you people.........the last post on this "pissed"thread was made by Glen late in 2012 :oops:

so I'm noticing a trend that you don't drink any more, you're not going to the track and selling your track bikes, if I wouldn't take notice of Firey's ever growing family, I would say sex is a goner too..... :roll:

:kuda: :kuda:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:04 pm

kaneg wrote:A massive shame on you people.........the last post on this "pissed"thread was made by Glen late in 2012 :oops:

so I'm noticing a trend that you don't drink any more, you're not going to the track and selling your track bikes, if I wouldn't take notice of Firey's ever growing family, I would say sex is a goner too..... :roll:

I'm still very much "A DRUNK", I've never had a "track bike"...... and as for sex, WTF is that, I'm married !!! :lol:

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:21 am

seiko1 wrote:
kaneg wrote:A massive shame on you people.........the last post on this "pissed"thread was made by Glen late in 2012 :oops:

I'm still very much "A DRUNK", I've never had a "track bike"...... and as for sex, WTF is that, I'm married !!! :lol:

I still love ya seiko man, :lol:

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 am

Sex and still a regular trackday roadblock :kuda:

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am

kaneg wrote:
seiko1 wrote:

I still love ya seiko man, :lol:

You're the only one :kuda:

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:57 pm

I was going to post something here, but I'm not out of it yet. So I'll flag it till I'm in no fit state to type anymore.
Glenfiddich is King.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Not out of it either. Sipping a couple of cool Turkey American Honeys though.

However....... Moving house is crap. We've spent all day filling up a 6 tonne skip with shit we've accumulated and no longer have any use for.....and it's chocka's.

Thrown out about half a tonne of old AMCN's, 2005 ZX10 bits, Pazzo levers, Hyperpro steering damper etc etc.... advertised them as best offer and got nothing so they've gone. What a waste.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 am

Glen wrote:Not out of it either. Sipping a couple of cool Turkey American Honeys though.

However....... Moving house is crap. We've spent all day filling up a 6 tonne skip with shit we've accumulated and no longer have any use for.....and it's chocka's.

Thrown out about half a tonne of old AMCN's, 2005 ZX10 bits, Pazzo levers, Hyperpro steering damper etc etc.... advertised them as best offer and got nothing so they've gone. What a waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgN5gCuLac&feature=kp :kuda: :kuda: :kuda: 8)
Post a reply