Rant away.....

Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.

Re: Rant away.....

Postby Davethegreat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm having a great old time here :oops: feel free to join in. :kuda:

Just seen an advert for Nurofen Advance, which works twice as fast as normal Nurofen.

Why do they keep the basic model, is there anyone out there who just wants the slower version?? :roll:

:kuda: :kuda: :kuda: :kuda:
Davethegreat
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Yamaha
State: New South Wales

Postby Davethegreat » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:09 am

Every now and then you come across something which just crying out to be brought up in front of the greatest panel of jurors on the planet, the guys and gals of KSRC

Hannah, the transgender footballer who has the shits, because it cant play in the girls team. :kuda: :kuda:
Davethegreat
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby Davethegreat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 am

Here we go (again)...

Couldn't sleep the other night so watched the FIFA selection of groups for the 2018 Russian world cup.

Today's abc news page gives us fifa's rankings of France 9th, Denmark 12th & Peru 11th with Australia 39th.

Then comes the "ingenious" question:

Can Australia make it out of Group C?

Option one: Nothing can stop us now! Look out world!

Option two: No

:kuda: :kuda:
Davethegreat
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby Davethegreat » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Time flies when you're having a bitch...

I know most of you are at FB, but I do prefer it here so there.... I've been over FB a long long time ago, but that's going to take a whole lot longer to express than I have patience for right now, maybe my next post :twisted: :kuda:

Trying to post pay a rego on Joy's ( :roll: ) scooter. Well, as the rego isn't due till the 26th and there is no bpay number and reference number on the rego renewal so one could do it on internet banking simply by post dating the payment, I called them to obtain one. They put me in a que and they going to call back....how f@rkn marvelous in 2018. Even when you look on the website instead of having those info there they simply say call this number....

How bloody backward.. :twisted: :twisted:
Davethegreat
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion