Switch to full style
Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.
Post a reply

Re: What would you get?

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:21 pm

SteveW wrote:I bought an '09 Toyota Aurion (Presara badge) for my wife. Its a great car- Just about to tick over 100k and have had zero issues with it. Should be able to pick up a nice one for around 11k

Did it come with a free cardigan? ;)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 am

I just bought a VW MK5 GTI and am loving it. Super comfortable and plenty of get up and go. It's a few thousand over your budget but you should be able to pick up a MK4 GTI for around what your budget allows.

Queue the euro car is shit talk.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 am

MrWasabi wrote:I just bought a VW MK5 GTI and am loving it. Super comfortable and plenty of get up and go. It's a few thousand over your budget but you should be able to pick up a MK4 GTI for around what your budget allows.

I agree......they are.

The Aurion suggestion is a worthy consideration. They go oright too........

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Well I have ignored all of the above and test drove an 03 a4 Quattro s-line 1.8t one owner with 89000kms on the clock and damn it's nice.... Seriously considering buying it...

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:06 pm

In Adelaide should be able to pick up a nice low Ks Ba xr8 for between 8 and 10,000

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Strika wrote:
MrWasabi wrote:I just bought a VW MK5 GTI and am loving it. Super comfortable and plenty of get up and go. It's a few thousand over your budget but you should be able to pick up a MK4 GTI for around what your budget allows.

I agree......they are.

The Aurion suggestion is a worthy consideration. They go oright too........

Wow you really are getting old,seriously a toyota :P that's it im getting a refund on my H2 and buying a hyosung ;)

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

vanrootn wrote:Well I have ignored all of the above and test drove an 03 a4 Quattro s-line 1.8t one owner with 89000kms on the clock and damn it's nice.... Seriously considering buying it...

You will want to have a big wallet if anything goes wrong with it ! I have worked on a lot of euro cars + the one you want , expect to pay big bucks for a clutch change and anything else that Will go wrong with it !! Just letting you know throw experience .
Post a reply