Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

Chance of being defected and how to avoid

Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:22 pm

Hey all,

Going to get back into road riding.

What's the chance of getting defected with a full exhaust? Never considered it back in the day, are things stricter now?

Places or times to avoid around sydney?

Cheers.

Re: Chance of being defected and how to avoid

Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Keep off the thottle around police... :-)

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 pm

MadKaw wrote:Keep off the thottle around police... :-)

:lol: Thanks boss.

Are there defect stations? Heard mention of them but maybe covid stopped all of that.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Think your safe mate. All of my bikes have been able to be defected but never had an issue. If worse comes to worse we can get a blueslip :D

Chris is driving an 800hp turboed 403 LQ9 running on Ethanol with a locked diff Manualised TH400 with a trans brake and no cats on twin 3” exhausts. I think your the least of their worries :D

Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Glen wrote:Think your safe mate. All of my bikes have been able to be defected but never had an issue. If worse comes to worse we can get a blueslip :D

Chris is driving an 800hp turboed 403 LQ9 running on Ethanol with a locked diff Manualised TH400 with a trans brake and no cats on twin 3” exhausts. I think your the least of their worries :D

:lol: :lol: Point taken

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:40 am

tim wrote:

Are there defect stations? Heard mention of them but maybe covid stopped all of that.

There was one on the Bells last week. Mainly stopping 4wd's..

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:05 pm

MadKaw wrote:
tim wrote:

There was one on the Bells last week. Mainly stopping 4wd's..

Interesting. You'd want to be careful riding a ZRX past a heavy vehicle inspection station - get pulled over for avoiding inspection for sure :lol:
Post a reply