Forum rules
Post a reply

WAZE & Radarbot

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 pm

What's your thought??

http://www.ratedradardetector.org/blog/ ... ector-app/

Re: WAZE & Radarbot

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:00 am

"Stick to it on the straights and warp speed on the bends" seems to work very well for me for the past 12 yrs :D

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Downloaded RADARBOT and gave it a try. Was pretty good picking up red light and speed cameras. On a couple of occasions a warning interrupted the music I was listening to, but couldn't see the sneaky one. At the end of the F3 on the Sydney end, there was a highway patrol car scanning number plates and warning didn't come through. Also another cop car was "interviewing" a client and no warning sounded. Shall test further. Might download WAZE and see how that goes... What attracts me to these is that predominantly they are GPS devices with a "happy ending" when they work....

What you saying Javaman makes sense of course, however its a great feeling when warning sounds and you can respond :kuda:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

I use waze every day. It’s great.
But only as good as the info people enter.
You can’t pinpoint a cop car that’s moving. Only a parked one.

But it’s great to have running in the background, also has Spotify integrated, so that’s a bonus.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:20 am

javaman wrote:"Stick to it on the straights and warp speed on the bends" seems to work very well for me for the past 12 yrs :D

You probably just Mozzed yourself andy ;)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:15 pm

OK I had to look that up :lol:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Davethegreat wrote:however its a great feeling when warning sounds and you can respond :kuda:

I just installed RadarBot. Will test it tomorrow on the way to PI!

Cheers

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 am

javaman wrote:
Davethegreat wrote:however its a great feeling when warning sounds and you can respond :kuda:

I just installed RadarBot. Will test it tomorrow on the way to PI!

Cheers

I'll be interested to hear your observations mate.

Wattie, do you know if Waze can be operated on voice command? In my opinion once that's a reality, then it'll take a massive leap toward being the ultimate.
Post a reply