Thought I mention it......

General Discussion

Re: Thought I mention it......

Postby Davethegreat » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:52 pm

East would be my next choice too.

The weather was great after the first day, when we picked the bikes up and got totally drenched. The rest of the trip was in perfect weather. warm but not too hot. June 10 -23

Traffic also was tolerable, enjoyed riding fast in countries where the system, other drivers/riders as well as the police works with you in harmony rather than the dickhead attitude you know where..... yes, you have guessed, in retardville....

:kuda: :kuda: :kuda: :kuda:
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha
State: New South Wales

Postby Davethegreat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Well, the 5 countries west tour over 12 days this year was soo shit :D that I'm doing it again except longer in 2019.
It's a 19 day trip starting on the 24th of June 2019 and spend a fair few days on the Island of Corsica as well. :kuda: :kuda:
This year I had the Z1000 H2 SE, next year I'll either have the Z1000SX or the BMW S1000XR.
For a fella who never owned a Kwaka I'm not doing too badly... I think

Pete
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Kwakked Up » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:15 am

Great to see you are going back for more :kuda:

Ever since you posted about your last trip I have been checking these out, looks just awesome. I have looked at both Ozalps and also Adriatic Moto Tours and have plenty of plans, now I just have one tiny little hurdle to manage now and she is being bloody stubborn at the moment. dontknow.gif
06 zx10r - road
99 zx7r - trackie
77 z1000 - project
Kwakked Up
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX10R

Postby Davethegreat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:27 am

Kwakked Up wrote:Great to see you are going back for more :kuda:

Ever since you posted about your last trip I have been checking these out, looks just awesome. I have looked at both Ozalps and also Adriatic Moto Tours and have plenty of plans, now I just have one tiny little hurdle to manage now and she is being bloody stubborn at the moment. dontknow.gif

that little hurdle could possibly pillion and have the time of her life...... 8)
Davethegreat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Previous

Return to General Discussion