Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

Request for assistance - Melbourne area

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi All

My young bloke is looking at buying a VFR800 that is located in Healesville, Vic. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a mechanic in the area that could go check it out for him.

Cheers

Re: Request for assistance - Melbourne area

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Not to many bike mechanics around healsville,maybe the guys next to the servo could have a look they seem like reasonable blokes.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 am

iamwithstupid.gif
Brett at Madbiker in Bayswater does inspections but he charges for them (and his travel time).
http://www.madbiker.com.au/en/
The guys next to the servo (Caltex?) might be easier.
Think they are called Healesville Motorcycle Centre

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks for that

I did google the Healesville Motorcycle Centre and don't mind stumping up the freight for the inspection. There were a couple of poor reviews on google but I figure haters have gotta hate.

Will give them a call

Cheers :kuda:

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Yep google reviews, I had a parent want a cheap bmx for her 13 year old,i told her this bike will not stand up to rough treatment,she didn't want to pay for a decent one so a week later bike comes back with screwed rear wheel,i again explain after fixing it best I could next week screwed again .Told his mum just riding along but told us he was doing drop ins at the skate park.Google review was we sold them a tough bike that broke and they feel cheated.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 am

Hard to figure out some people, expect everything and appreciate nothing.
Post a reply