Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

Servicing in Brisbane?

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi, does anybody know any good and cheap (well cheaper than main dealers) bike mechanics in Brisbane? I need a major service and don't really want to pay the $900 plus price tag?.

Re: Servicing in Brisbane?

Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Motorcycle madd at Brendale

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Where are you located?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Upper Kedron

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 pm

I would be interested in any advice as well. I have just purchased a Z750 and live down at Logan.

Does anyone have any suggestions in Logan, Redlands or at least over the southside?? Brendale is a looooong way from home.

Thanks

Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Good afternoon,

I have recently bought a 2008 Z750 with 34000km up. I am trying to find someone (preferably on the south side, Logan, Redlands way) who is a good value for money mechanic to service it.

Any suggestions??

Bart

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Motorcycle Madd at Brendale are very good and cheap.
Had my ZX10 there when I realised the dealer wasn't doing all the work on the servicing manual.
They also flashed and dynoed it for me and had it running superbly.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Major service on ZRX is worth every cent of that. It is an all day job to do properly. To get valve cover off fuel tank, radiator and top hoses must come off then of course reinstalled after valve adjustment. Reinstall coolant and bleed at two places- water pump and thermostat. All time consuming and other tasks also, I have two ZRXes and sometimes their services fall due at the same time. Yay! :(

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 pm

It's been at least 5 years since I lived in Brisbane.

Is Darcy Bliesner still in business at Enoggera? Called Bike Performance. I used to get my ZZR1100 serviced by him and more than happy with his work and price.
Post a reply