Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

2016 MotoGP tipping comp.. !!!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:03 am

It's back! No prizes this year so far .... sponsors are always welcome though .... bench race your mates and see who comes out on top.

Quatar is only a few days away so don't delay!!

If you have trouble logging in or entering your tips send me a PM and I'll try to sort you out. If you miss the cut-off PM me your tips and I'll add them for you, only you'll miss the pole position tip.

Any questions just yell out.

http://www.ksrc-au.com/tipping

Re: 2016 MotoGP tipping comp.. !!!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:44 pm

In.....!!!!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:48 pm

I'm In. Close the season now I'm equal first......suck it bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully old age won't prevent me from remembering to put tips in this year :oops:

Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Are many people in this year. I stumbled across the thread my accident.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm in! Just need to take my Alzheimer's pills so I don't forget to put my tips in like every year... :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:53 pm

ZXR750 wrote:Are many people in this year. I stumbled across the thread my accident.

A few. We've got 75 tipsters registered, but so far about 16 have their tips in for round 1. I've commented last years thread, so hopefully any subscribed tipsters from last year will see the update and might jump on! Any other ideas on how to drum up interest?

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Glen wrote:I'm In. Close the season now I'm equal first......suck it bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully old age won't prevent me from remembering to put tips in this year :oops:

Sorry Glen. Just checked the leader board you are coming 5th. (Equal first though).

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:49 am

Too late putting bid in................. :oops:

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Davethegreat wrote:Too late putting bid in................. :oops:

PM me your tips before the race starts and you'll only miss out on the pole position tip.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:58 am

Bugger missed it completely :( Is it like football tipping I get the away teams :) therefor I have a perfect round :)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:01 am

rooster wrote:Bugger missed it completely :( Is it like football tipping I get the away teams :) therefor I have a perfect round :)

Nope. Be like Maniac Joe and try starting again from round 2 :)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 am

dave#3 wrote:
rooster wrote:Bugger missed it completely :( Is it like football tipping I get the away teams :) therefor I have a perfect round :)

Nope. Be like Maniac Joe and try starting again from round 2 :)

:( :( :( :D

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:02 pm

dave#3 wrote:

PM me your tips before the race starts and you'll only miss out on the pole position tip.

Though of this Dave, but didn't want to impose, so didn't contact you :( Picked MM for pole and whorege to win

Only looked the forum now at 7pm

Never mind, I'll start from the second round .........

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Davethegreat wrote:
dave#3 wrote:

Though of this Dave, but didn't want to impose, so didn't contact you :( Picked MM for pole and whorege to win

Only looked the forum now at 7pm

Never mind, I'll start from the second round .........

It's no imposition .... but anyway, join Rooster and Maniac Joe and start from round 2.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:29 am

Was going to update my tips and can't get to this round. Is it just me?
Post a reply