Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

What's crackalakin?

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm

June 3, 2015. Apparently that was my last post before today. Bit slack. So what's news with me???

Well.........I'm not sure if announced it on here but I am no longer the proud owner of my beloved zx7r. Sad times :(

I ended up getting rid of the old girl. It wasn't getting ridden. I came off a couple of times and wrote really well about it. This also made me come to realise that with the irregularity and rarity of the occasions that I rode that I was actually really crappy at it. Rego cost, occasional repairs cost, maintenance cost, insurance cost. I had far too many projects around that I wanted to play with and it was really just a money sucking, injury causing speed demon. I've got the three kiddies now, more responsibility, less time, and even less money. It was time to pass on. So regrettably I sold up everything 7 related. It was a massive step forward and a bigger step backwards, kind of. Now all I've got to do is get off my arse and stop procrastinating with getting rid of all things 550, then I might have more room in the shed for things that I deep down know I really want/should spend time and coin on......

BUT..........

.....I do really love the forum and don't want to ditch it, still a fan of all that is green, and if you'll have me I might just loiter around and drop a useless, unrealistic, stupid opinion every now and then...if you'll still have me. :kuda:

Re: What's crackalakin?

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Good to see you back Dutchy but things have gone downhill a bit. Not many get on here anymore, anything club related gets posted on Facebook rather than on here. :roll:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Good to see you back Dutchy but things have gone downhill a bit. Not many get on here anymore, anything club related gets posted on Facebook rather than on here. :roll:

Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:13 am

You really have to do something about that stutter Glen :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Now get to work dutchy....... :kuda: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=23593&hilit=dutchy

Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:24 pm

kawadave wrote:Now get to work dutchy....... :kuda: http://www.ksrc-au.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... lit=dutchy

Is that all I'm appreciated for around here. LOL
Post a reply