Qpcxaoh.png

Re: VALENCIA - WHO WILL WIN ? - POINTS GUIDE

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:34 am

http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/10/29/va ... SOC&dom=fb
This one is an absolute pisser it might be a bit biased though :twisted:
Courtesy Cycle World

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 am

Well the dust has settled what's the opinion of the masses ?
IMO Rossi, who I am a great fan of, blew it with his outburst and then the Sepang thing just topped it off, I think everyone knew the Spaniards would show a degree on national pride as have the Italians in the past, but he needed to keep it to himself given the ride on Sunday If he had started where he should have then perhaps we would be applauding a true master but like every human he has his foibles and this time it went against him, congrats to George Lawrence he did what was required, as for Marquez it's funny that the shit he got called for in Moto 2 doesn't apply now :twisted: makes for a very interesting 2016 season of the Spanish Motorcycle Championship with guest appearances by other nationalities :D

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:14 am

So do you think Marky raced or did he just ride behind his compatriot?
It was interesting how it looked like his only show of racing was when Danni tried to overtake him.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 am

ZXR750 wrote:So do you think Marky raced or did he just ride behind his compatriot?
It was interesting how it looked like his only show of racing was when Danni tried to overtake him.

On what I saw I think he could have passed if he wanted to but also I may be a little biased, but given MM's propensity to shove it under people regardless who they were in the past it does look a little suss, but having said that it was Rossi's brain explosion that got him to the back of the grid so it's more a case of him losing it and the championship rather than anyone winning it off him :kuda:

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Rossi = Charlie Sheen
Of course Marc let Lorenzo win.
After being shat on from a great height in Sepang he wasnt going to let Rossi be world champ.
But thats just my opinion
Post a reply