Maybe time to sell my ZXR M1s

General Discussion

Maybe time to sell my ZXR M1s

Postby Mudfish » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:51 pm

G'day people. Just joined this forum, but have been a Kawasaki nutter for ever.

Please excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong spot.

I've currently got 3 ZXR 750's.

The first is a perfect '93 M1 with an original 25k on the clock. Totally original unmarked and un touched.

The second is a genuine ex TKA race bike. Also a '93 M1. This one has no chassis no. and no VIN plate. It does have a Phil Tainton built ZX9 engine with paper work, build sheets and dyno results. Showa USD's. Ohlins rear shock. Brembo calipers and Marchesini 3 spoke wheels. The 900 motor has the close ratio box, 39mm flat slides, no starter, no alternator and a total loss ignition.

The last one is another M1 road bike. This one was bought new by a privateer racer in 1993 and raced in the subsequent years.

I bought it as an ex racer with all the original road parts included in the sale. I am currently bringing it back to full, original road specs. It is now a rolling chassis.

I also have a stack of parts. Mainly engine bits. Pistons, cams, couple of rads, carbon intake and airbox to suit the flat slides.

I have also owned a couple of L series road bikes. A '96 ZX7 that I used as a track bike before converting it into a street fighter.

Anyway, to get to the point. I'm seriously considering selling the whole lot to finance another project. It's a bit hard to work out a value because there are so few for sale. I can't actually find any at the moment.

If anybody is interested or you would like photos of items or the bikes themselves please don't hesitate to PM me.

I know what I paid for everything and I know the rarity of what I have. Please don't waste my time and yours with stupid offers. If you are serious and wish to discuss I am more than happy to talk to you.

Thanks Guys.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (96.23 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (99.1 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Mudfish

Bike: ZXR750
State: New South Wales

Return to General Discussion