Who is the best to buy tyres from?

General Discussion

Who is the best to buy tyres from?

Postby ZedOne » Thu May 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Do KSRC members use anyone in particular?

After hours of research, looking about, and choosing who to buy from, is there a recommended shop in Australia? I am in SA, but don't mind waiting.

I would like to stay away from Bridgestone as I've just had trouble with my current ones (BATTLAX BT023) and Bridgestone wern't very interested in even having a look at them, for what I believe is something not entirely safe, but head office assured me it was nothing to worry about. HA!

Anyway, I don't want this to be a debate on what tyre is best, as I am not privy or stuck on a brand. 120/70/17 & 190/50/17

Thanks in advance.
Kawasaki. Let The Good Times Roll
ZedOne
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: Z1000
State: South Australia

Re: Who is the best to buy tyres from?

Postby Stevojumps » Fri May 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Give Keith a ring from Total Motorcycles on reseach rd Pooraka, I've used him for years and found no one that can match his prices.
The bonus is he's there Sat & Sundays :lol: If he hasn't got what you want he'll get it in.
Stevojumps
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX12R

Re: Who is the best to buy tyres from?

Postby ZedOne » Fri May 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Stevojumps wrote:Give Keith a ring from Total Motorcycles on reseach rd Pooraka, I've used him for years and found no one that can match his prices.
The bonus is he's there Sat & Sundays :lol: If he hasn't got what you want he'll get it in.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Thanks heaps, will call him tomorrow. :D
Kawasaki. Let The Good Times Roll
ZedOne
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: Z1000

Return to General Discussion