Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: NINJA H2

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Got a phone call this week the H2 has had its frame change and will be ready this week sometime :D Looking forward to getting in a few rides before the weather turns to shit.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:34 pm

z900/zx9 wrote:Got a phone call this week the H2 has had its frame change and will be ready this week sometime :D Looking forward to getting in a few rides before the weather turns to shit.

A mate just sent me a pic of one at the wreckers....I jumped on here to make sure it wasn't yours. The value of yours just increased mate....one less in Oz now. This one was pretzelled! :cry:

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Nope not mine ,I know I have said it before these things are real weapons,you think your R1 etc are quick ,not even in the race,especially in the first 3 or 4 gears.These bikes will be like the original H2 750s a lot of them will be scrap,hopefully not mine ;)

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:57 pm

I was playing around with a h2 on the weekend and the throttle valve is 100% open from 6000 to about 8000rpm then it starts to Close up again. We changed it to stay open from 6000 up that will make a big difference. Yet to check the h2r but am to look

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:25 am

Huh?!!

Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:45 pm

There is an electronic throttle valve in the throttle bodies, inside the ecu there are maps for it. If you have the woolich software you can play with the settings
Post a reply