Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Irregular Dirt days

Fri May 31, 2013 7:48 pm

timmyrocks wrote:Ohhhhh yea!!!! It's going to be a mud pit with a bit of rain expected tomorrow also.
Is anyone bringing a go-pro or similar? Could be some funny moments tomoro :)

Go Pro packed! :kuda: hat29.gif

Fri May 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Excellent! Going to be awesome

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks Timmyrocks and Robracer and Nelso for some great riding today. I hope my numerous crashes didn't break the ride up too much. At the very least hopefully you got a few laughs from them. The wet muddy tracks today were something that I hadn't experienced before, but once I got going I had a great time. My fifth ride today and I'm coming away with less and less bruises each time. That's got to be a bonus. :lol:

Definitely bring on more dirt days. :D Now that we have moved and are settled in we should find more time to drop up to Menai for a ride more often, just as soon as I get that electric starting issue sorted. It's not my battery, I think it's something to do with the Neutral cut out switch working intermittently. Oh, and bend my footpeg back so that the kick start doesn't get stuck.

Trickle Chargers need to be ordered by Nelso and a new battery for his bike and we will be set for more dirty days. :kuda:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm

See red Dave for the chargers.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Yea was cool :) sorry for the harder tracks while we were lost, next time we will go straight to the single and do some exploring down that way :)

Funniest moment for me, trying to tow nelso and the 511 with the baby 310 going everywhere throwing me into the trees haha. Did anyone get that on video???

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:51 pm

timmyrocks wrote:Yea was cool :) sorry for the harder tracks while we were lost, next time we will go straight to the single and do some exploring down that way :)

Funniest moment for me, trying to tow nelso and the 511 with the baby 310 going everywhere throwing me into the trees haha. Did anyone get that on video???

Sorry mate, I'd turned it off by then. I did get Leanne's couple of lay downs.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 pm

sweet, looking forward to seeing them :)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 pm

:P :lol:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 am

Nice :) hope everyone's not to sore today :P didn't end up going today, pissin down at home this morning and checked weather up zigzag and didn't look pretty :P

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 am

Dont blame you Tim, we were collecting firewood up at Dural for the local scouts & got absolutely soaked, def an indoor day :?

Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:15 pm

robracer wrote:Dont blame you Tim, we were collecting firewood up at Dural for the local scouts & got absolutely soaked, def an indoor day :?

Windy and shit at my joint.
I can imagine how Clarence would be.
Windy and almost snowy

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:11 am

I'm going up to Ourimbah either Tomorrow or Friday is anyone is interested....... c'mon Tim get a day off, you work too hard! :P

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Spewing!! I was thinking of having a thrash Sunday.... Might test the baby husky out :)

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 pm

timmyrocks wrote:Spewing!! I was thinking of having a thrash Sunday.... Might test the baby husky out :)

Yeah I could be a candidate for Sunday as well ;) :kuda: let me know what you want to do......

Tomorrow morning I am going to go down to your fav single track, here's hoping I can get back up the big hill :P
Post a reply