Rossi: Marquez better than me!

Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related

Rossi: Marquez better than me!

Postby Kermit » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Rossi spent the closing stages of the Losail race locked in a thrilling duel with Moto2 champion Marquez, who was making his first MotoGP appearance and set the fastest lap of the race.

Marquez's raw speed and fighting style has prompted comparisons with Rossi during his debut 2000 season. The seven time MotoGP champion spotted one difference between them.

"Marc did the fastest lap in his first race, like I did. But I crashed, so he is better than me!" Rossi smiled.

Acknowledging that the 20-year-old will only get better, Rossi added: "I have to beat Marc as much as possible in the first half of the season, because maybe in the second half it will be more difficult!"

Also difficult could be the second round of the championship at Austin, Texas next weekend. A circuit where the Honda riders - and especially Marquez - dominated a private winter test.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/189646 ... an_me.html
Kermit
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Re: Rossi: Marquez better than me!

Postby Gosling1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

and to think, there are still tools around that have called Rossi out early to win the 2013 Championship !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Re: Rossi: Marquez better than me!

Postby Six Addict » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Gosling1 wrote:and to think, there are still tools around that have called Rossi out early to win the 2013 Championship !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he'd be an interesting smokey... id put him ahead of marquez, he'll have his bad rounds and his crashes ;)
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Bike: Ducati
State: New South Wales

Return to General Racing Discussion