Switch to full style
Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

SA Riders!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey getting tired of cruising by myself, any other learners or novice riders want to go for a cruise one weekend?

Re: SA Riders!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Adamm wrote:Hey getting tired of cruising by myself, any other learners or novice riders want to go for a cruise one weekend?

Went today! Go every Sunday! Where you at?
Saying that not sure whats on for this week .. if i have time im going to pick up another 2wheels :twisted:
If i dont will be out for sure.
PM you 8)

Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34556&p=520792#p520792

Oh....so now you want to talk to us? :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 am

Adamm wrote:Hey getting tired of cruising by myself, any other learners or novice riders want to go for a cruise one weekend?

Come out on Sundays mate, thats when we take new riders through the hills and show them a few things after a casual breaky, get to know people and ask questions, after all it will probably save ya ass. 8)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33120

I haven't been around much lately being winter and it is dirt bike season, ;)
The weekend after next we might do a newbie/ spanner day as there are a few new members around now and it is time I gave something back after having so many giving me their time and showing me. For that matter anyone who wants to learn a bit more about road craft and cornering :kuda:

From what I have seen of L and P platers around this country the training to get a licence is obviously inadequate. :roll:
You need to get a riding mentor, I have a few and I have been riding for decades ;)
Post a reply