Switch to full style
Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

1 Set of Free Cones for P's Test (MOST)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm

I have 5 frisby-like cones which I received from another KSRC member to practice for my P's test 8)
I have now passed my P's :kuda: and we are both happy to just pass them on (free) to others to help them prepare for their test (5 is the amount of cones in the test - further details can be found from the RTA website ;) )

Anyone interested can post or pm myself.

I live in the Illawarra and thus would be much easier if you could pick them up or meet me somewhere down here rather than trying to put them through the mail (I do work in Hurstville so can bring them up there through the week)

Re: 1 Set of Free Cones for P's Test (MOST)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Are you gonna throw in the Lams bike for nothing too? Better still wait for some pervert to offer 50 bucks posted... Speaking of perverts where's Ron?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:15 am

Trox wrote:I have 5 frisby-like cones which I received from another KSRC member to practice for my P's test 8)
I have now passed my P's :kuda: and we are both happy to just pass them on (free) to others to help them prepare for their test (5 is the amount of cones in the test - further details can be found from the RTA website ;) )

I might be old, and I probably had a couple of cones the night before.......but i'm sure cones were never part of my Licence test.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm

smithy5 wrote:
Trox wrote:I have 5 frisby-like cones which I received from another KSRC member to practice for my P's test 8)

I might be old, and I probably had a couple of cones the night before.......but i'm sure cones were never part of my Licence test.

You're regularly stealing my lines smithy!!! WTF? :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 pm

seiko1 wrote:You're regularly stealing my lines smithy!!! WTF? :lol:

Uncanny isn't it........ most people are about A to Z, but you an I......... we are all "B"........ :?
Breakfast, Beer, Bourbon, Bikes, Biatch's, Boobs :shock: and not necessarily in that order :? .......Burps :roll: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

What?
Barney-Gumble-Burp.jpg
Barney-Gumble-Burp.jpg (73.14 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

:lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

be nice?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was difficult steering clear of the cones, I think the hardest part of the test :lol:
Post a reply