So i got my L's... what next

Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250

Moderator: Six Addict

Re: So i got my L's... what next

Postby smithy5 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

kevindinho wrote:Thanks smithy! It's probably a good idea to start off @ the intermediate doesn't hurt having more tuition and practice, well beside the wallet :(

P.S FARRK smithy ur bikes FARRKING HOT!!!

Yehhh RED is always the hottest ;) .........

I did the advanced course a few ago and would def recommend it, but probably not straight from your "L"'s.......... But if you've done heaps of dirt ridding and your pretty competant it would be ok........ Don't know about the intermediate course I didn't do that one.... But I read on a thread here somewhere a couple weeks ago someone had just done it or was booked in.... they might fill you in on that one.... Just did a search and couldn't find it....
2013 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 Storm
Suzuki 1300 LillBusa Ute
Serviced by Allfixed Automotive Castle Hill PH: (02) 9634 1455
SRT Survivor & Oficial Photographer
smithy5
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Scooter
State: New South Wales

Re: So i got my L's... what next

Postby DMonkey » Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Yea the intermediate one looks more like what id be doing! Thanks Smithy! Well maybe we should create a thread and work out exactly who would be keen and when they would be free, maybe if we get enough we can get a group discount...? I know would love to save a few bucks off that if possible! :)
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...Holy shit...What a ride!
Team Crash '09', '10'
DMonkey
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Don't have one
State: Victoria

Previous

Return to Newer Riders and LAMS Bike Discussion