P's

Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250

Moderator: Six Addict

Re: P's

Postby the_shez » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 am

zx-10r wrote:
the_shez wrote:Sad to see a very good rider fail the MOST from forgetting 3 head checks,

when i did my P's i forgot a few head checks (still passed) i guess they have to teach it to you, except when your on a small enclosed area it just isnt necessary, although on the road it is just instict to when you do it (i cringe when i am a pasanger of a car and they chnage lanes without looking over thier shoulder).

Found myself head checking just moving from one side of the footpath to the other :shock: too much riding ? :lol:

These days you fail for forgetting 3 head checks. It's instinct for me too now, i know i used to do it in the car but i'm alot more aware of it now. I wouldnt get on the bike at all if i was prepared to do head checks. Life saving thing, head checks.
09 Ninja 250R - Peyton
the_shez
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Ninja 250
State: New South Wales

Postby blackkwakka » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 pm

i no this is a kinda old post but in coffs harbour you can only hire a CB 250 and they are 135 for they day
blackkwakka

Bike: GPx250

Postby kevindinho » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm

ill give the stay up right ppl a call 2moro and see whats up, my test is on this Wednesday i better go do some practicing 8)
When i grow up i want a ZX6R just like Rob Racer...

Craving PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE....mmmm
kevindinho
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: Yamaha

Previous

Return to Newer Riders and LAMS Bike Discussion