Maybe a silly question

Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250

Moderator: Six Addict

Re: Maybe a silly question

Postby robracer » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 am

Oran Park..... its the only other road racing track in Sydney but shuts at the end of the year so be quick :o
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Postby Disco » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 am

robracer wrote:Oran Park..... its the only other road racing track in Sydney but shuts at the end of the year so be quick :o

Is this confirmed Rob? I think OP has been having it's last year for the last 3 years :shock: .....And if so you''ll probably need to book 3 month's in advance to get into EC.

Also will be interesting to see the prices next year if they (EC) then have a monopoly!!!!
Stopping=Crashing!
Disco
Team Monster

State: Please Select a State

Postby robracer » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:23 am

DISCO wrote:Is this confirmed Rob? Its never been confirmed Dave :lol: the dozers have moved in at the bottom of the track & some of the road infrastructure has started so my guess is more than likely.

DISCO wrote:Also will be interesting to see the prices next year if they (EC) then have a monopoly!!!!

That would be a guarantee....4RDC & ECRD made a monopoly out of track dayZ when they booted out the competition :roll:
$300 - $400 track dayz could be a reality, mate we used to do a track day for $130 & had 2/3 the numbers they get now :shock: anyway its all speculation at the mo
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

State: New South Wales

Postby Mike » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:05 pm

DISCO wrote:I got this response when i asked eastern creek this question last year......

To ride at Eastern Creek you do need to hold a license, L's, P's full or anMA license.With L's and P's you need to be riding a bike that you would be licensed toride on the road. Kind Regards, Laura Bunston Sales Assistant EASTERN CREEK RIDE DAYSMotorcycling Events Group AustraliaPhone : 1300 793 423Fax : 1300 884 980 http://www.easterncreekridedays.com.au

They never check you licence at the track, even if they do just BS about what bike you are riding, they dont cross reference you when you go out for laps or scrutineering.

You should definately take it to the track and ride it, so much fun and you can go at what ever pace you want in the slow group.
Fat Monkey Industries - Suppliers of carbon fibre parts for late model sports bikes. Check out our website
Inquires welcome. sales@fatmonkeyindustries.com.au

Join Team Ghetto Racing
Mike
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

State: ACT

Previous

Return to Newer Riders and LAMS Bike Discussion