Switch to full style
Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: MOST Test NSW

Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Good thing is I am old. And old people dont ride fast...............

Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm

dimsim wrote:Good thing is I am old. And old people dont ride fast...............

:roll:

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 pm

dimsim wrote:Good thing is I am old. And old people dont ride fast...............

I know a few old carn'ts that ride pretty fast ! :kuda:

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:45 am

dimsim wrote:I passed. 100% too..... LOL

It wasnt difficult at all. The hardest bit was swerving thru the cones and the u-turn after that, but as long as you have good control over rear brake,clutch and throttle, this will be easy as.

This comment :

'if you can't do the P's test stuff then you probably shouldnt be on the road, just a danger to yourself more then anything. '

is so true. Realistically, if you cannot pass, you really shoudnt be on the road, as the stuff they teach is really quite basic. I mean you spend 8 hours of the day there with really only 5 mins of testing. The hardest bit I found was trying to get over my nerves at the start of the test.

Anyways, now I need to upgrade my bike........ anyone wanna buy a blue Ninja 250R and anyone need to sell me a blue ZX6R?

Let me know

$50 posted lol

As I said b4, it is very easy with the test and as everybody says its very basic skills that people have or should hide in ther cars coz they are never going to get it!!
The weaving part for me was the easiest, oly problem i had with it was he kept slowing me down haha
Post a reply