Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hello

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi, Suzuki rider joined your community for information. In next month i'm going to move to Melbourne and i thought that nice would be to be in some community before I'll move there. Probably but not for sure yet i will switch my Suzuki for some Kawasaki bike but question is which one :) So for now it's enough about me and i start read posts :) Have a nice day :)

I had suzuki gs500 but now i'm looking for a Kawasaki ER-6n. I like extraordinary bikes and cars and I think ER-6n will match to me :) I have 2 ER-6n on my eye and i started to looking for a motorcycle windscreen for it but when i saw prices of MRA or PUIG i was shocked. Why it is so expensive ??? So i was looking for something else and i have found site like this - Motorcyclescreens.eu and there have a rich offer with nice looking motorcycle windscreens and what was surprise for me for a bargain price compared to others brands !!! If you like me wanna motorcycle windscreen but not for 1/3 of the price of your bike, check it out !!! xD :D :D
Last edited by konradsc on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hello

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Welcome aboard.
You may have noticed that you won't need to strap in for a wild roller-coaster of a ride here.

Any ideas on what Kawasaki you are wanting?

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Yeah - welcome.

This place is place is pretty much self-isolating from the pandemic that is FarceBookvirus that is decimating vibrant active communities globally.
Hopefully we'll come out the other side okay...

(-B

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Welcome, how long have you been riding, what kind of riding will you do, and what are you on at the moment?
Post a reply