Hello

New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs

Hello

Postby konradsc » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi, Suzuki rider joined your community for information. In next month i'm going to move to Melbourne and i thought that nice would be to be in some community before I'll move there. Probably but not for sure yet i will switch my Suzuki for some Kawasaki bike but question is which one :) So for now it's enough about me and i start read posts :) Have a nice day :)

I had suzuki gs500 but now i'm looking for a Kawasaki ER-6n. I like extraordinary bikes and cars and I think ER-6n will match to me :) I have 2 ER-6n on my eye and i started to looking for a motorcycle windscreen for it but when i saw prices of MRA or PUIG i was shocked. Why it is so expensive ??? So i was looking for something else and i have found site like this - Motorcyclescreens.eu and there have a rich offer with nice looking motorcycle windscreens and what was surprise for me for a bargain price compared to others brands !!! If you like me wanna motorcycle windscreen but not for 1/3 of the price of your bike, check it out !!! xD :D :D
Last edited by konradsc on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
konradsc

Bike: ZX6R
State: ACT

Re: Hello

Postby Mister_T » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Welcome aboard.
You may have noticed that you won't need to strap in for a wild roller-coaster of a ride here.

Any ideas on what Kawasaki you are wanting?
Mister_T
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: GPx750
State: Victoria

Postby BrettZZR » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Yeah - welcome.

This place is place is pretty much self-isolating from the pandemic that is FarceBookvirus that is decimating vibrant active communities globally.
Hopefully we'll come out the other side okay...

(-B
BrettZZR
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZZR1100
State: Western Australia

Postby tim » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Welcome, how long have you been riding, what kind of riding will you do, and what are you on at the moment?
2008 ZX6R Special Edition
tim
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Return to Introductions and Newbie Zone