Hey from Redbank Stains!!

New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs

Hey from Redbank Stains!!

Postby Scoob300 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi all,

Steve here from Redbank Plains, until 3 days ago have never ridden a bike in my life, well one that has gears anyway.

Bought a 2014 Ninja 300 on Saturday, love it already!! Been teaching myself to ride over the last three days through the quiet backstreets due to only being on my learners and to be honest I have a lot more confidence than I did three days ago, started off a bit rusty but now have the hang of it enough to try abit further out on the main roads with traffic.

Couple of questions though,

1. Any members on here from Redbank Plains or surrounding areas?
2. Any of those members keen to take a ride from my place at roughly 230pm tomorrow or would anybody be available for a ride this Saturday to help a learner out?
3. Once I get my Qride test done, what happens? How long do I stay on restrictions? Do I have to show P plates? If I have the RE(L) classification on my license already will I have to take the piece of paper I obtained after completing my learners online to Qride to show proof?

Trying to get my experience up as quick as I can because I'm trying to get my license by end of September and deregister my car. I have a couple of mates that ride bikes but mainly dirt bikes and none have licenses so if any of you would be kind enough to help a brother out I would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers,
Steve
Scoob300

Bike: Other Kawi
State: Queensland

Return to Introductions and Newbie Zone