Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

New member... Kinda

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello all,

My name's Mitch and I'm 22y.o. from Brisbane (technically Moreton Bay region). I feel like I'm sneaking (or perhaps "ninjaing" [heh 8) ]) my way into this club a bit as I don't yet have a bike (or even my bike permit for that matter), however I am completely set (and obsessed) on getting a bike (Ninja 300 in green) and am booking in to arrange my Q-Ride tomorrow. Hope I'm not breaking any rules about being in the club without having an actual bike..... I have a weird thing about joining clubs early, I joined the Queensland GT86/BRZ Owner's Club 6 months before I got my red GT86, same for the Auszookers club for that matter, I joined it well before I got my old Vitara... Hmm.

I have always been a car guy, and hadn't really paid much attention to bikes until recently when I saw a riders' perspective video of some mountain road in 'Murica; and I began to understand motorcycling. It looks absolutely brilliant :D . I have since watched countless bike videos on YouTube and have become more and more obsessed with bikes (Kawasaki's in particular, of course).

I am an absolute motorcycle n00b, so I won't really have anything of value to add to many/any threads, but I am über keen to learn about bikes and biking - Actually, my bike mates are sick of my questions now already.

Cheers all,
Mitch.

Re: New member... Kinda

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:22 am

Welcome aboard Mitch.!

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:56 am

Welcome!!! You'll love learning to ride, most fun you can have with your clothes on! :kuda:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 am

gidday.. and welcome :)

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:22 am

Welcome to the forum and to motorcycling in general.
Ninja300 seems to be one of the best places to start.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi Kinda,
Hope all went well with the test and are well on your way to getting your Bike. Good choice by the way the Ninja 300. Spent a year doing my homework on it before buying my 2014 300 (ABS). Done upwards of 6k km's on it (And Counting, lol). Awesome handling too.
Post a reply