Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

Newbie from Sydney

Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and pretty new to Kawasaki - just got my new bike 2000 kms ago and loving it!

So far I have just been getting into the groove with daily commuting into the city, occasional blast with the girlfriend hanging off the back and destroying tyres at Eastern Creek.

I'm looking to see if there are any groups of riders in my neck of the woods that ride out together and would welcome a new guy in the pack? If so then please let me know!

Cheers and looking forward to getting out there.

Deano

Oh, I ride a Z750 ;)

Re: Newbie from Sydney

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Welcome deano wave.gif

Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the welcome :lol:

Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey pal,

Welcome. :kuda:

Thu May 09, 2013 7:18 pm

G'day and Welcome

Ducati Paul is up your neck of the woods, but you would have to try and keep up with his Royal Enfield to ride with him ;)

Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi and welcome. :grin:

Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 am

Hi and thanks for the welcomes.

I bought a Monster from a guy called Paul a 2-3 years ago up near Frenchs Forest (he had 2 Monsters in his garage), is this Ducati Paul? If so then it is a very small world...

I have just booked up for Ride Day at the Creek on the 30th May if anyone on here is going?

Deano

Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 am

mooneydean wrote:
I bought a Monster from a guy called Paul a 2-3 years ago up near Frenchs Forest (he had 2 Monsters in his garage), is this Ducati Paul?

Nope! I used to have a 749 but it wasn't quick enough so I have a Royal Enfield now :lol:
I'm up in Av.
Welcome to the group, might catch you at the track sometime, there are a few of us here that work there, I mostly do Sundays if I'm rostered on and the occasional Saturday .... Like TOMORROW :kuda:

Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 am

Welcome to KSRC. :)

Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 am

Welcome :)

Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Welcome mate. I'm around western Sydney. Where in Sydney are you located and the Zeds are nice bikes

Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Cheers again for the extra welcomes!

I'm in Manly Vale on the Northern Beaches

Tue May 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Welcome Deano!!!!! :kuda:
Post a reply