Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

New in Newcastle

Sat May 03, 2008 10:31 am

Hi all, moved over from WA to Newcastle a month ago, and stepped up from a ZZR 250 to a ZX7R, just wondering if there is any Newcastle/Hunter rides on the weekends?
Hope to see you out there.

Re: New in Newcastle

Sat May 03, 2008 10:35 am

welcome mate :)

Sat May 03, 2008 4:12 pm

welcome mate. I think the Old Pacific Hwy run would be the closest atm

Sat May 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Welcome Heaf, the Regular Sydney ride : http://www.ksrc-au.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... &start=780
meets up on a sunday at the PIe in the Sky Cafe, Cowan: http://www.whereis.com/#session=MjE= just post up or keep an eye on the thread & see who is going.

Sat May 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Howdy and welcome to da klub. Gotta be happy with the move over to the East side. Speaking of rides in your area.
Robracer said a while back we should organise a Nabiac run to the Motorcycle museum, for the day.
I will post something up to see who's up for it.
Enjoy the forum.

Cheers Rod.

Sat May 03, 2008 5:06 pm

me me me!!!!

Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Welcome Heaf... 8)

Sat May 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Welcome to the family! :D

welcomesigns_33.gif
welcomesigns_33.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 2878 times

Sat May 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Heaf wrote:Hi all, moved over from WA to Newcastle a month ago, and stepped up from a ZZR 250 to a ZX7R, just wondering if there is any Newcastle/Hunter rides on the weekends?
Hope to see you out there.

Mmmmmm, how many people can you accomodate lol? We're in the midst of organising a ride heading your way lmao!
;) ;) :D

Sat May 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Welcome mate.

There's been a couple of weekday Putty runs the last couple of weeks where the guys have been kind enough to pick up northerners on the way through.

Sun May 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Welcome to the greener side of the country :D

Nabiac is great....was there about 5 weeks ago.. was the last "ride" i did with the ER6...12 hours for me just stopping for fuel :?
Post a reply