Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hello people!!

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:35 am

hey guys new to the club so thought i better introduce myself. Recently purchased an 06 zx636 with akrapovic pipe, k and n, fender eliminater etc. Currently residing on the sunshine coast so if anyone else on here is from the area say hi need to meet some more people to ride with.

Re: Hello people!!

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome to the klub wave.gif

Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Hello there... welcome aboard..

Cheers Poss

Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:44 pm

hey hey

welcome

Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm

welcome to the club mate! :)

Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome aboard! I guess if I read into things, your username might indicate that you're a Japanese Britten rider! :lol:

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:46 pm

gidday and welcome :)

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Strika wrote: I guess if I read into things, your username might indicate that you're a Japanese Britten rider! :lol:

me thinks
Kiwisaki......mean japanese rice wine drinker from land of long white cloud across pond who ride/like green bike :lol:

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:26 pm

me thinks
Kiwisaki......mean japanese rice wine drinker from land of long white cloud across pond who ride/like green bike

spot on except i opted for black instead of green. What are other peoples opinions of black/green?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 am

Welcome :)

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Kia Ora :D

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Kiwisaki wrote: What are other peoples opinions of black/green?

Classic Black...Saucey green... just depends on the person.... i like green.. 8)

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Kiwisaki wrote:
me thinks
Kiwisaki......mean japanese rice wine drinker from land of long white cloud across pond who ride/like green bike

spot on except i opted for black instead of green. What are other peoples opinions of black/green?

Gday and welcome. Black, green, blue, orange, who cares.... depends on what YOU like.
Me personally, I like Blue. Have Blue leathers, 2 Blue bikes, Blue helmet, black boots. :roll:
But we are all Kawakas. ;)

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Even though all the best people in the club ride Blue bikes, i still have a soft spot for the green... 8)

Welcome aboard

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:42 pm

JetPilot wrote:
Kiwisaki wrote:
me thinks

Gday and welcome. Black, green, blue, orange, who cares.... depends on what YOU like.
Me personally, I like Blue. Have Blue leathers, 2 Blue bikes, Blue helmet, black boots. :roll:
But we are all Kawakas. ;)

And blue eye shadow darling? :roll:
Post a reply