Switch to full style
Z, ZRX, ER & other naked bikes. Get naked in here.!
Post a reply

Re: NEW Z900

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 pm

full Akropovic system is available already, and you can buy a 1" thicker seat !

lookout credit card .

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Had a look at one at Moto Hub Castle Hill. Look awesome. Love to hear how you blokes find them on the road.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Glen wrote: Love to hear how you blokes find them on the road.

Not going hard yet but its a lovely thing to ride. Really well balanced and sweet handling. Very quick through sweepers. Still getting used to it on tighter roads. Also a very easy bike to ride slowly. Engines still a little tight so I'm not opening it up but the power is there. Seat is hard and if you're taller than me (5 10 ish) the seating position might be a bit cramped. I've had a street triple for the past 5 years and its as least as good as that was.

Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Just went for a casual 3 day ride on the girl, first chance to really get into it since she has been run in, racked up about 1500 km's in 3 days and here are my findings so far.
OUCH, i have gotten the taller/softer seat fitted but after many miles in the saddle i find it still punishes this old ass.
She tends to run hot on the gauge but i have been advised that this is normal and tootling through Bangkok traffic the gauge goes to the top, the thermo fan kicks in and she cools down.
She goes like a cut cat in the hills and am eagerly awaiting on some track time to see what thats like.

The Fab.
Attachments
z900.JPG
z900.JPG (171.04 KiB) Viewed 6548 times
Post a reply