are there other z750 2k7 owners in this forum ????

Z, ZRX, ER & other naked bikes. Get naked in here.!

Re: are there other z750 2k7 owners in this forum ????

Postby MIKER » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 pm

i dont have Z750 , but i recently purchased a 07 Z1000 . both are great machines 8)
MIKER
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: Don't have one
State: Victoria

Postby jewjew » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 pm

One month 3500k's holy hell, good work Jan......

How does the thou feel mean1, i couldn't bring myself to test it out for fear of wanting more than i could obtain....:)
jewjew
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: GPz900
State: New South Wales

Postby pasja » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:22 pm

jewjew wrote:One month 3500k's holy hell, good work Jan......

How does the thou feel mean1, i couldn't bring myself to test it out for fear of wanting more than i could obtain....:)

The speed of this bike is more than i can handle,because the wind is the definite factor,my arms are to short for my body when i go for more than 160 km /hour jewjew.
This bike (she or he)has excelled me on all of my expectations,also the price,here in the Netherlands the z750 with ABS €8430 euro +/- 14,054.2 AUD .
The only thing that i not like is the place for the battery it is not easy to remove that thing fast for charging, now i have make a connection cable under my seat, so now i have to remove my seat only to charge the battery.
I have make also a 12v connection on my bike for my navigation {tomtom}drained from the wiring behind my headlight.
Next time i make some pictures of it.
Greetz Jan
Last edited by pasja on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pasja

State: Overseas

Postby jewjew » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 am

Hey Jan,

Mine was $12,400 AUD without ABS, for some strange reason they haven't brought out the ABS in Australia, i did a conversion some time ago for the price with or without ABS and it worked out to be around $1000 AUD. So it sounds like we are getting a slightly better deal over here for a change. If there was an ABS model here i probably would have got it i think just for a little extra protection.

You are spot on with the speed issue though, a thou would rip your arms off i think.

I got my first decent ride in last friday and loved every rain soaked minute of it, we have a nice little road called Maquarie Pass here in Sydney and i still managed some very nice corners even in the wet, i can't fault the bike at all.
jewjew
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

State: New South Wales

Postby pasja » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 pm

jewjew wrote:Hey Jan,

Mine was $12,400 AUD without ABS, for some strange reason they haven't brought out the ABS in Australia, i did a conversion some time ago for the price with or without ABS and it worked out to be around $1000 AUD. So it sounds like we are getting a slightly better deal over here for a change. If there was an ABS model here i probably would have got it i think just for a little extra protection.

You are spot on with the speed issue though, a thou would rip your arms off i think.

I got my first decent ride in last friday and loved every rain soaked minute of it, we have a nice little road called Maquarie Pass here in Sydney and i still managed some very nice corners even in the wet, i can't fault the bike at all.

Here are some pictures of my navigation system on my Kawasaki z750 2k Jewjew.
I have take a look on internet for the road you are describe,Maquarie Pass,and this is a very nice climbing 10 km route with a lot of sharp curves in the national park,but to far away for me. :( :( :(
Greetz Jan
Attachments
DSCF0001.JPG
DSCF0001.JPG (107.39 KiB) Viewed 3645 times
DSCF0004.JPG
DSCF0004.JPG (72.63 KiB) Viewed 3645 times
pasja

State: Overseas

Previous

Return to Z, ZRX, ER6 & other nakeds