All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Re: VJMC - 2012 Annual Rally - Report & pics

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

netbikes wrote:......The CX500 cafe belongs to my friend Tom McGarth, he was my ride buddy down to the rally this year, I came on the green GPZ750 which I don't see a pic of here, I guess not worthy.......

I am sure that I got a photo of your bike mate ? Most definitely worthy......it looked and sounded great, especially with the baffles out at 0730 !! :lol: :lol: You may remember a couple of the inmates sitting down at your table at the bowlo for lunch on Saturday ? That was me and Mick (ProblemChild).......

8)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey i am just putting up vids of the rally bikes, here is my utube channel, check em out, also one of the gpz baffleless:-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/vjmwau?feature=mhee

I am still interested in the gixer fairings, is that you or Mick?

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 pm

that was Mick with the gixxer fairings - I'll send you his number so you can give him a call and sort something out :kuda:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

netbikes wrote:Image

I had a good look at that bike, very nice and I like them better than the 900R as the engine is there for all to see........

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm

netbikes wrote:here is my utube channel,

How cool is that Moriwaki bike that comes up next to the GPz, and then just dissaperars as soon as there is a straight ;) ;) yeee haaa, thats superb

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

How cool is that Moriwaki bike that comes up next to the GPz, and then just disappears as soon as there is a straight

was that on a related video?

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

I had a good look at that bike, very nice and I like them better than the 900R as the engine is there for all to see........
================

One guy there told me had (at one time) both the 750 and the 1100 A1, the 750 handled better apparently by his reckoning.
Just the same i would like a 1100, you could certainly upgrade the suspension these days.
I would like to find a fork brace for my 750, I think it would help on bumpy corners.
Post a reply