KH100 Project- From Wreck to Racer NOW SOLD!

All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's

Re: KH100 Project- From Wreck to Racer NOW SOLD!

Postby Trunks » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Cheers for the info :kuda: , Will up grade the forks and wheels, motor mods will be very minor at this stage with some porting and rg pipe with a carb tune, but we will see ;)
It's a speed thing if you have to ask, you wont understand
Trunks
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX10R
State: Tasmania

Postby dave#3 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 pm

It's home in only a couple of pieces. Bring on the rebuild to road specs ;)
dave#3 | '03 z1000 roadie | '08 zx6r tracky | '03 KLX400R dirty
http://www.oz4x4.net/gallery2
Winner - KSRC Murphy's Law Award 2008
dave#3
Team Ninja

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby afk » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Slow and wobbly wrote:After a lot of effort this has lobbed in the garage and I can now proudly proclaim it to be mine :D
So far nothing to report other than it runs - quite well too I might add. Speedo says 46000kms and an inspection up the exhaust port shows that everything appears to be in reasonable shape within.
From here it is to become a Bucket and P5 historic. Will be ready for the beginning of next years season, if not before.
It is a good base to start from. Already has clip ons, Koni rear shocks, stiffer front springs, 5 spoke lightweight wheels and an engine that runs! Its all up from here :D
At this point I would like to ask that if anybody has any KH, KE, KV 100 or 125 parts, pieces or complete bikes could they let me know?

hi mate, nice kh100 red bike, may i know where can i get this 5spoke black wheel? anyone can help me?
afk

Bike: Other Kawi
State: Overseas

Postby Slow and wobbly » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Ebay is your friend. Ebay UK.
Alot of NOS in Thailand.
I see your desperate from all of your posts in regards to the bastard child kh100. I cant help you as I have cleared the decks of all KH100 parts.
AR80 and AR125 were not sold into Australia other than imported. Ebay UK will hook you up.
I got a sweater for my birthday. I realy wanted a moaner or a screamer.
Slow and wobbly
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Scooter
State: Victoria

Postby afk » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

Slow and wobbly wrote:Ebay is your friend. Ebay UK.
Alot of NOS in Thailand.
I see your desperate from all of your posts in regards to the bastard child kh100. I cant help you as I have cleared the decks of all KH100 parts.
AR80 and AR125 were not sold into Australia other than imported. Ebay UK will hook you up.

thank sir, i has look on ebay Australia, it has some kh100 with spoke wheel, i will try my best to get them, but just want to know if someone still keep the kh100 bike or unfinished project, if like that thank for your respond sir, i will look on ebay UK for this. :D
afk

Postby downlowben » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

Slow and wobbly, Slow and wobbly, Hi I am a new member and just working on a kh100 i read on one of your early posts you removed your oil pump and tank i want to do this and wondered if i can just remove both parts? or do i need to do anything else? i just want to premix my oil in my tank any help would be much appreciated
downlowben

Previous

Return to Classic Kawi Discussion