Switch to full style
All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Nice Drum

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Went up to Sydney last Satdy :D Not mine but a bit of fun to help get it .
Attachments
P1140942.jpg
P1140942.jpg (47.48 KiB) Viewed 7894 times

Re: Nice Drum

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 pm

TZ250A ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

another one for Nobby's collection ?? looks pretty good mate :kuda:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Mmmmm tidy....so where's your one Billiam? I bet you're leaning over to hide your chubby :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 am

:lol: :lol: There is going to be a bit of bog to go in the front of the tank :lol:
I think its a 'B' Gos and its a 350 . Too big for me .
Have seen my 250 project and there is a little bit of work :roll: , but its looking good for the collection of parts . Mine will be C D F . Disc front end and MonoShock .
Will get some pics of the starting point . :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 am

Is it genuine gents? those 4 leader brakes are worth big bikkies :D, I have a 350A I am converting to a TZ/TR rep shortly, sweet track machine :kuda:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:17 am

Valheru70 wrote:Is it genuine gents? those 4 leader brakes are worth big bikkies :D, I have a 350A I am converting to a TZ/TR rep shortly, sweet track machine :kuda:

Yes genuine TZ , good value buying that front drum as it comes with a bike attached :lol: :lol: :lol:
Realisticly ?sp? they are cheap when compared with a modern tracky .

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Let me know if you find another one :D, very slim pickings in WA but would be keen if one came along ;).

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 pm

good stuff billiam . another smoker "A" :kuda:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

the kid wrote:Went up to Sydney last Satdy :D Not mine but a bit of fun to help get it .

Hi there Mr Kid. I'm Stace and a little new to this forum.

Hope you don't mind me saying that is sure one sweet looking ride. But i was just wondering who that ugly looking MO FO is sitting on it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

yeh, you wouldn't recognise his face, all you ever see is the view from behind eh ??

:lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Depending mate. Are we talking Helmets on or off? :kuda:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Gotta have a helmet mate, beanies are no good !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Gosling1 wrote:Gotta have a helmet mate, beanies are no good !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm hearin ya. Ever tried to put on a beanie with a crow bar stickin through your ears? ;)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: brrrrrrr sounds like something I would rather avoid. Personally, I am glad that I have a helmet that the missus can bring to a shine just like chrome ! She's gotta work hard, but shiny helmets are worth the effort.

:kuda:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Gosling1 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: brrrrrrr sounds like something I would rather avoid. Personally, I am glad that I have a helmet that the missus can bring to a shine just like chrome ! She's gotta work hard, but shiny helmets are worth the effort.

:kuda:

Have her try steel wool. Brings the helmet up a treat mate :twisted:
Post a reply