Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Whoopsie ! Every one OK ?

Re: Oh Hai

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:22 pm

the kid wrote:Whoopsie ! Every one OK ?

... +1 :)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 pm

I believe he's ok. No insurance but. Not worth taking back to NSW.
I'm going to see if I can make a motorcycle out of it.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 pm

the forks are on backwards !! :lol:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Daisy wrote:I believe he's ok. No insurance but. Not worth taking back to NSW.
I'm going to see if I can make a motorcycle out of it.

$10 says yes!

Have fun with it :kuda:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:45 pm

I don't have the keys for it yet and its still at the wreckers, but we went in today and spent an hour getting the seat off so I could get to the ignition connector under the airbox. Plugged in my spare ignition switch and fired it up. Runs good. :D

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 pm

well thats a good start :kuda:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Remember this one?

I replaced that top fairing because it was broken around the mirror bases and the ears were missing. I just found it in the shed - and there's enough left on the new bike to repair it with ... now that I'm so good at joining plastics. 8)
I also brought home all the pieces of the front guard and it looks like I can reassemble that too. Now all I need to do is conjure up a pair of side fairings and the cosmetics are done. Already have a new screen and possibly a headlight and tank infill. I need to dig deeper in the shed because I think there's a pair of indicators in there somewhere. How do you find stuff in the 4th Gos? :lol:

As for the mechanical - there's a set of forks on evilbay, but freight will be murder :roll: and then I only need a left clip on and a clutch line.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Thats the worst restoration job you've ever done!!! :lol:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm

FMD , I thought it was the one you had fixed up :oops:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Daisy wrote:..... I need to dig deeper in the shed because I think there's a pair of indicators in there somewhere. How do you find stuff in the 4th Gos? :lol: ......

:lol: it can be a struggle let me tell ya ! Things morph into other things I am sure. There is a fork-brace for a GPz750 floating around in there somewhere - been there for >5 years and do you think I can find the bastard ??? Also a bum-pad for a single-seat for Mick's 7/12 hybrid gronk trackbike.....we found the seat but not the bumpad......

Looking forward to seeing how you go with this latest project :kuda:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

the kid wrote:FMD , I thought it was the one you had fixed up :oops:

Silly Billy. :P
I don't break 'em, I fix 'em.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Sweet Dr Daisy's in the house :kuda: The beast couldnt be in better hands

(While im here.. are you about the week after the supers?.. if im functioning and get my licence back heading to Tas for a few days)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 am

Daisy wrote:
the kid wrote:FMD , I thought it was the one you had fixed up :oops:

Silly Billy. :P
I don't break 'em, I fix 'em.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply