Ruined my rear indicators... :s

ZZR 250, 600, 1100 & 1200

Ruined my rear indicators... :s

Postby RyBoy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi All!
Hope everyone is having some good rides in the spring!!
I need help, I thought it would be a great idea to remove the rear indicators on my bike, the ones that are painted,
And I was going to polish them, and make them look noice, and use them as extra indicators, with new globes and the likes,
BUT
I started with my dremel and some fine sand paper, to take the paint off,
and the paint is off, but now I think I have made my job of sanding them back to nice near impossible as I got excited, and now the indicator looks awful!!!!
I have some fine sand paper, and some clear coat in a can, but I think that I have ruined them,

Does anyone know where to buy the rear indicators without paint on them? I spent ages today trawling eBay, and Google
but I couldn't find anything!
Otherwise I will just hit the wreckers and buy some black covers to replace my ones!

Also, as a side note,
I saw a bloke on the weekend riding a zzr250 with no front fairings, and a after market headlight and indicators, it looked sick as!!
Thanks
Ry
RyBoy

Bike: ZZR250
State: Victoria

Re: Ruined my rear indicators... :s

Postby 4wd_haggis » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

mate this may be a long shot but try SSS autowreckers. they do alot of shit for car but might do bike also. Not sure thou. they r on the old hume ( syd rd) campbellfield.

i think this is them and it looks like they have moved lol.. brunswick now... http://www.sssauto.com.au/contactus.php

hope this help bloke
4wd_haggis
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZZR250
State: Victoria

Re: Ruined my rear indicators... :s

Postby mikk » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm

you could try a bike wrecker that imports bikes. if they have any of the jap ones the indicators will be unpainted.

otherwise perhaps u can order from japan. maybe jesse streeter can help. http://jessestreeter.com/
mikk
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Return to ZZR Discussion